***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Bengals (Revenge of the Red Rifle Part 2: Midwestern Meltdown Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rise

Liked Posts:
Does Robinson want to be a big time wr or not? Can’t have this type of crap happen anymore, catch the damn ball do your fucking job!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Except Pablo is bitching about a D being bad when theyve scored more points than theyve given up. Please check the Bengals record the past couple years, look at who the Bears have beaten the past few seasons and get back to me. Idiot.
I was bitching about the D before they scored any points. And was bitching about the 3rd down playa d stupid penalties. So, how I was wrong?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arob should have caught that then it gets followed up by a chickenshit call on Kmet

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Arob has a lot of great qualities but we can not pay him top $ with these clutch drops he has. Way too often.
You can draft a guy outside the top fifty who can run past a defensive back. Look at the Chiefs with Mecole Hardman. Just get guys like that.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Arob has a lot of great qualities but we can not pay him top $ with these clutch drops he has. Way too often.

He has sooo many mental lapses. Was it lat year vs the Lions stepping out of bounds one year short of the marker?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
There is no way in hell robinson deserves 20 mil a year. No chance. No separation no yards after the catch. He isn’t worthless but he isn’t top wr money.

don’t base what we should pay him on bears standards look at other top wrs in the league

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the offense will clean up those drops when Fields is practicing with the starters. Showing a lot of promise right now.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Arob wonders why he is in tag. That dropped TD may be a reason. Help the kid out

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I will say Fields looks about as good as in his first game as Trubisky looked at Trubisky's best.