Go Roquan Smith its ya birfday

Fun to watch.
Identity check
Bears win.

Today was a good day-Ice Cube

Last edited:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They got those three picks then let off the gas big time. But yeah, it was a bounceback.

Hopefully getting Mario Edwards Jr. back means the rush we saw today gets a little more consistent against better opponents.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
They got those three picks then let off the gas big time. But yeah, it was a bounceback.

Hopefully getting Mario Edwards Jr. back means the rush we saw today gets a little more consistent against better opponents.

I agree. But fuck Quinn and Gipson for their dumb af penalties. Luckily the Bengals could only muster 3 points off of those two miscues.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Team is still woefully undisciplined - we have these terrible frustration penalties every game so far. Ogletree last game, Quinn this game - maybe Gipson but Im going to give him benefit of the doubt and assume he didnt know what he was doing was taunting (as recently as last season this isnt even in the discussion of taunting). Desai and Nagy need to crack down on this shit, but its happened every year with Nagy after Fangio left so im guessing nothing will be done.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Thought Desai was very good today, creative blitz with Roq for one of the sacks, nice twist with Mack and Quinn on the same side for a sack.

Johnson was like a jedi knight, just all over the ball even when he wasn't looking. Dude was a blanket, close to a perfect game.

The Quinn penalty was as dumb as they come. The Gipson one he's gotta know the rules but it's classic NoFunLeague stuff.

Thought pretty much everyone played well overall but Shelley, who is complete ass and is going to get abused weekly.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robert Quinn does exist! I'll be damned.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Being at the game I can assure you the Quinn personal foul and the Fields interception were both mind blowing and total momentum disasters. And the crowd went from euphoric to deep depression after both.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Quinn did play well but taking his B-day shoutout away for that umbilical level penalty after forcing a 3 & out. That shit has got to stop and right muthafkn meow
police-officer-super-troopers.gif

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Thought Desai was very good today, creative blitz with Roq for one of the sacks, nice twist with Mack and Quinn on the same side for a sack.

Johnson was like a jedi knight, just all over the ball even when he wasn't looking. Dude was a blanket, close to a perfect game.

The Quinn penalty was as dumb as they come. The Gipson one he's gotta know the rules but it's classic NoFunLeague stuff.

Thought pretty much everyone played well overall but Shelley, who is complete ass and is going to get abused weekly.
Johnson was great, though he got beat on a double move pretty bad later in the game that would have been an easy touchdown had Burrow kept it in bounds.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Johnson was great, though he got beat on a double move pretty bad later in the game that would have been an easy touchdown had Burrow kept it in bounds.
I thought he keep the receiver to the boundary on that one, making it a very difficult throw and catch.