Watching KC... (Nagy)

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Not to state the obvious (and then go ahead and state the obvious), but how the fuck did Nagy come from KC lmao? Seriously? He's from the Reid coaching tree? There are absolutely zero explosive plays on this team. We sure this dude didn't come from the Ron Turner tree?

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Not to state the obvious (and then go ahead and state the obvious), but how the fuck did Nagy come from KC lmao? Seriously? He's from the Reid coaching tree? There are absolutely zero explosive plays on this team. We sure this dude didn't come from the Ron Turner tree?
So 2 yard passes on 3rd and 8 aren't explosive enough for you?

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
So 2 yard passes on 3rd and 8 aren't explosive enough for you?
Lol man it's obvious it's not explosive enough for anyone, but it's just shocking how different the Bears offense looks. ZERO explosive plays. I've seen plays in every game this week - redzone life - that just make me think I'm watching a totally different sport when watching the Bears.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
the Bears most explosive option is Mooney, and IMO he's a #3 WR. Yes we have some guys who have fast 40 times, they aren't necessarily explosive in the game. I watched Byrd last year, if he was explosive the Pats would still have him. I'm watching Mecole Hardman right now who is fast as shit but I just don't think he's a great playmaker. Field's should be worried if he's at the helm now because he's likely going to lose Arob next year, then he'll have mooney and some scrubs....with no 1st rounder

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bears are and have been consistently bottom 5 in the nfl in the "exciting to watch" category....even in the off year when they're good.
20 years ago, a friend nicknamed the Bears..."The Bores"

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The bears are and have been consistently bottom 5 in the nfl in the "exciting to watch" category....even in the off year when they're good.
Even during the Trestman years when they scored a lot, most of that came in garbage time when they were usually down by more 2 scores.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Lol man it's obvious it's not explosive enough for anyone, but it's just shocking how different the Bears offense looks. ZERO explosive plays. I've seen plays in every game this week - redzone life - that just make me think I'm watching a totally different sport when watching the Bears.
No argument here. I just cannot figure out for the life of me why year in and year out Chicago consistently puts together these pathetic offenses with the same boneheaded mistakes, the same dropped passes, the same inability for the WRs to consistently get open, the same neglect to running just a simple fucking slant. It's infuriating.

And why the fuck can Bears playcallers not get the damn play to the QB on time? I have been watching football at every level for 30+ years and the Chicago Bears are THE ONLY team that consistently has this issue, regardless of the coaching staff.

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
the Bears most explosive option is Mooney, and IMO he's a #3 WR. Yes we have some guys who have fast 40 times, they aren't necessarily explosive in the game. I watched Byrd last year, if he was explosive the Pats would still have him. I'm watching Mecole Hardman right now who is fast as shit but I just don't think he's a great playmaker. Field's should be worried if he's at the helm now because he's likely going to lose Arob next year, then he'll have mooney and some scrubs....with no 1st rounder
I'd bring in Gallup and take the best WR available in round 2 and keep Goodwin. Gives him some decent options and good speed.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Hardman is the perfect example of how good Reid is at scheming. If you actually watch the Chiefs a lot you can see he really isn’t that great. Reid still finds ways to produce with him though. I guarantee you anything if you put Hardman on the Bears he’s be another small fast guy like we’ve had 10 of, that does very little.

Reid would make Mooney a pro bowler. Mooney is better than Hardman.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at their formations....doesn't resemble it at all. Now go look at a arena game...besides WR running toward line before snap...his play calling fits that formula....quick short strikes

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No argument here. I just cannot figure out for the life of me why year in and year out Chicago consistently puts together these pathetic offenses with the same boneheaded mistakes, the same dropped passes, the same inability for the WRs to consistently get open, the same neglect to running just a simple fucking slant. It's infuriating.

It's obvious. They've not had a good franchise-level QB in like...EVER!!!

Let's hope Fields continues to develop and Nagy doesn't screw it up too badly. Fields will outlast Nagy tho.
But yeah, coaching has sucked for decades also. No doubt.