Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Leads the league with 2 drops this season.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leads the league with 2 drops this season.

But, but he's elite (according to him)..... Still a lot of time for him to shine and make up for drops but just not a good start.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Did everything right besides catch the ball. SMH

Bust

Liked Posts:
There was a lot of outcry on social media as well as posters here crying for Arob to get paid.

Amidst the backlash Pace never faltered. GJ Ryan!!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I'm still glad he is on the team, and I think that him and Justin are going to have a connection.

napo55

Liked Posts:
I'm still glad he is on the team, and I think that him and Justin are going to have a connection.
This team already lacks offensive playmakers. Without him, the WR corps would, be the worst in the league. Mooney is a good player, but at his size, durability may become an issue. Other than those two, there's basically nothing at WR.

Reactions: DC

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yup but to be elite, you also need to won those 1 on 1s etc .
He tends to get mugged on jump balls for some reason

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wait a sec - where's the crew that was saying that just because a ball hits a receiver in the hands, it's unfair for us to expect them to catch it?

I mean, they were all over the Mooney thread.

?????

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Did everything right besides catch the ball. SMH
IMHO this is 100% correct.

It wasn't an easy play. He fought thought a physical corner, adjusted perfectly, then the ball went through his hands.

I think what a lot of people are missing is it wasn't some wide open, 5 yards behind the defender type catch. ARob did a lot of the hard work to reposition and just didn't come down with the ball.

Fields did a great job throwing a catchable ball. If I'm nit picking he could have had it be 2 feet to the outside, but overall he put his WR in a position to make a play.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team already lacks offensive playmakers. Without him, the WR corps would, be the worst in the league. Mooney is a good player, but at his size, durability may become an issue. Other than those two, there's basically nothing at WR.
Trade Mack, cut Graham, and we can afford Arob. He may cost more than he's worth but QB1 needs a stable horse and as others like you have said, we'd be fucked without him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wait a sec - where's the crew that was saying that just because a ball hits a receiver in the hands, it's unfair for us to expect them to catch it?

I mean, they were all over the Mooney thread.

?????
Thanks for weighing(no pun intended) in, Darnell Moobey.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That was an absolute dime. He stepped up to avoid the rusher closing in, and laid it right in robinsons bread basket. There’s time for Robinson to bounce back but man…when you wanna get paid you need to make those catches

KoaTheBearFan

Liked Posts:
If you want him to catch the
Trade Mack, cut Graham, and we can afford Arob. He may cost more than he's worth but QB1 needs a stable horse and as others like you have said, we'd be fucked without him.
Trade Mack? He’s our best defensive player. We still need to play defense you know.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ARob has always had some drops to go along with some sensational snatches

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you want him to catch the

Trade Mack? He’s our best defensive player. We still need to play defense you know.
I know, I get it. But when I heard the Raiders tried trading for him this off-season I got excited. We know Fields is the future and we're not winning shit this year. In fact, Mack has helped us win 0 playoff games. If the Bears could get rid of his contract and pick up a 1st round pick in return I'd be excited. The Bears have to build the offense around him and the $ saved from Mack and a 1st round pick would certainly help that.

For the record, I have no idea what Gruden offered Pace. Could have been a conditional pick for all we know.