Release the #CLUBDUB video, you cowards!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People are getting upset about words on a helmet. What we need to be upset about is the fact that Club Dub happened and we have yet to get video of the best dancer in the world, Justin Fields, tearing up the dance floor after a big time W.

It's bad enough we were denied Justin Fields on the field for 5 qtrs, but don't take the dance moves from us.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not sure I want it released. Rumor has it, Dalton was fine after that run where everyone thought he got hurt. He actually got the bone bruise from doing the Carlton in Club Dub.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Oh no. don't summon the Lord of Meltdowns. He's going to be so angry when he sees the OP has two likes...
Dude I really think he has some thoughts bottled up in there that are bound to come out. He's going to provide solid insight I am almost sure

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude I really think he has some thoughts bottled up in there that are bound to come out. He's going to provide solid insight I am almost sure
100%. You can tell he was really irritable when he logged in. and then he did that meltdown projection thing, where you make 20 posts and then tell someone else they're melting down. I hope his meth-head, toothless girlfriend doesn't get hurt by him when he sees his negs...

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
People are getting upset about words on a helmet. What we need to be upset about is the fact that Club Dub happened and we have yet to get video of the best dancer in the world, Justin Fields, tearing up the dance floor after a big time W.

It's bad enough we were denied Justin Fields on the field for 5 qtrs, but don't take the dance moves from us.
Sorry, Kyle Longs dick pic ruined it for all of us.

mecha

Liked Posts:
you're all nerds.

please continue to be fabulous. and not racist.