D-line vs Chubb and Hunt

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Browns have one of the best OLs in football

peters played well this week but is he ready for Myles Garrett?

Fields’ first start on the road

Idk this feels like a beat down to me

i'm cheerleading....Peters might not make halftime

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Hendrickson who Peters was up against last week is a really good player, but yeah myles Garrett is a different animal. It'll be important that we slow him down. He had his way with Orlando Brown a few times against the chiefs

DB012031

Liked Posts:

It may be Fields first start but lets not say this is a "start on the road" in the normal sense. He started for Ohio State for 2 years and is basically a God in that state. People there love him (I'm a Big Ten guy) so this is probably the best non-home game start for a rookie.

The real question is, can Nagy actually put together a functional game plan for Fields. He need look no further than what Kansas City did in week 1, now that we actually have decent speed on the outside.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It may be Fields first start but lets not say this is a "start on the road" in the normal sense. He started for Ohio State for 2 years and is basically a God in that state. People there love him (I'm a Big Ten guy) so this is probably the best non-home game start for a rookie.

The real question is, can Nagy actually put together a functional game plan for Fields. He need look no further than what Kansas City did in week 1, now that we actually have decent speed on the outside.
Stupid take

The NFL is a different breed it is definitely his first road start

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i imagine nagy will be doing something similar to the rams game where its getting the ball out quick to negate the pass rush

DB012031

Liked Posts:
Stupid take

The NFL is a different breed it is definitely his first road s

Never said it wasn't his first road start (reading is fundamental), what i said is it wasn't a road start in the traditional sense. He is going back to the state where he started multiple years at Ohio State, in a stadium that dwarfs Cleveland's stadium (the Shoe has close to 30K more seats), in a place that people LOVE him. What i said is its the best case scenario for a rookie QB to start a road game. None of the other Rookie QB's will have the opportunity to go and play, ON THE ROAD, in a state where they are reveared and loved by the fan base.

Fuck man, what bug crawled up your ass and died. The fact you think this is a stupid take shows how little about football you probably know.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are going to get steam rolled. Here's to more stupid play calling by the bald dickhead. I think they will keep it relatively close for a half, and then as per the usual, Nagy doesn't / can't / won't adjust in the second half and wheels fall off. As long as Justin looks competent I don't care. Get that bald motherfucker out of here.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Hendrickson who Peters was up against last week is a really good player, but yeah myles Garrett is a different animal. It'll be important that we slow him down. He had his way with Orlando Brown a few times against the chiefs
Garrett has started very slow this season, as has the entire Browns DL, little to no pass rush so far. Garrett's numbers in two games 8 tackles 1 sack, 1 TFL, 3 quarterback hits. This defense has under preformed with only 3 sacks and 1 int.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Never said it wasn't his first road start (reading is fundamental), what i said is it wasn't a road start in the traditional sense. He is going back to the state where he started multiple years at Ohio State, in a stadium that dwarfs Cleveland's stadium (the Shoe has close to 30K more seats), in a place that people LOVE him. What i said is its the best case scenario for a rookie QB to start a road game. None of the other Rookie QB's will have the opportunity to go and play, ON THE ROAD, in a state where they are reveared and loved by the fan base.

Fuck man, what bug crawled up your ass and died. The fact you think this is a stupid take shows how little about football you probably know.

Again, massive understatement. He's a football dipshit.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The Bears are going to get steam rolled. Here's to more stupid play calling by the bald dickhead. I think they will keep it relatively close for a half, and then as per the usual, Nagy doesn't / can't / won't adjust in the second half and wheels fall off. As long as Justin looks competent I don't care. Get that bald motherfucker out of here.

Wouldn't it be great if Fields just said "Fuck this idiot, I'll take care of this shit myself!" and won the game? Nagy would deserve that.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna be a tough one for sure idk if the bears pull this off