WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
And the only way to get that experience is to experience it
Yes but the counter argument is let him experience it when he’s ready. When its apparent he’s the guy and not pressing to prove he’s the guy. Especially in a situation where they are fighting for first place in the division.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The next 4 games are against shit defenses. The 3 after that are very tough defenses. So Fields will have every opportunity to show his stuff.
Raiders defense isn't great but I would not say its shit. Maxx Crosby is a terror, I'm more afraid him than I am Myles Garrett.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes but the counter argument is let him experience it when he’s ready. When its apparent he’s the guy and not pressing to prove he’s the guy. Especially in a situation where they are fighting for first place in the division.
Forget about first place..No way can the Bears keep up with GB in the win/loss column
Give Fields the experience he needs..let him grow up from taking afew losses

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Sure but again isn’t the point to win games? If the DL is weak and Chubb is able to rack up yards and touch downs Justin will find himself in a shootout that he’s not experienced enough to win.
This team isn't winning any SB this year IMO. So, entertainment > wins to me right now. I also think it's great our rookie QB is going to get more time on the field. I want to see what he's got, and how he mentally/emotionally handles the NFL.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sure but again isn’t the point to win games? If the DL is weak and Chubb is able to rack up yards and touch downs Justin will find himself in a shootout that he’s not experienced enough to win.
Andy Dalton isn't averaging just over 5 yards per attempt 29th of 33 in the league, he is physically incapable of winning a shoot out, but yeah, experience. FFS

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This team isn't winning any SB this year IMO. So, entertainment > wins to me right now. I also think it's great our rookie QB is going to get more time on the field. I want to see what he's got, and how he mentally/emotionally handles the NFL.
To me winning is entertaining so to each their own.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Andy Dalton isn't averaging just over 5 yards per attempt 29th of 33 in the league, his is physically incapable of winning a shoot out, but yeah, experience. FFS
Do you not know it’s a rookies first road start against Myles Garrett? Jesus Christ. Give Justin a little time to prove himself he’s not God.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Its pretty funny that the Bears have twenty years of combined NFL experience out of their backups and are just going with the rookie anyways. All that money just doing nothing. There were probably better ways to do the quarterback thing this year.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Good God, you actually believe an Nagy coached and Andy Dalton led Bears team is fighting for 1st place?

I was torn between your act being a troll job or you just being football ignorant. I'm leaning hard towards the latter.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Good God, you actually believe an Nagy coached and Andy Dalton led Bears team is fighting for 1st place?

I was torn between your act being a troll job or you just being football ignorant. I'm leaning hard towards the latter.
They can keep up with Green Bay as long as possible but they’re more than likely going to settle for the WC if they get in.

All though I will say Green Bay hasn’t impressed me much this year. Not that the bears have either but you never know.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They backed into a 3 team play off spot with 8 wins. I don’t think 8 wins is completely out of the picture.
Roquan Smith, David Montgomery and Jaylon Johnson have taken huge leaps forward in their games. They got vastly better at tackle just by jettisoning Leno Jr.

They got smoked by the Rams but honestly, I think they might be a little better than they were last year. That might not be enough to back into the playoffs gain though.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Of course you want to win games. Do you not think Fields is capable of winning? And how do you know Justin Fields can’t handle a shootout? Again, with the hypotheticals man.