OFFICIAL Justin Fields to Start over the Browns

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They can keep up with Green Bay as long as possible but they’re more than likely going to settle for the WC if they get in.

All though I will say Green Bay hasn’t impressed me much this year. Not that the bears have either but you never know.

I would not count Minnesota out quite yet.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Roquan Smith, David Montgomery and Jaylon Johnson have taken huge leaps forward in their games. They got vastly better at tackle just by jettisoning Leno Jr.

They got smoked by the Rams but honestly, I think they might be a little better than they were last year. That might not be enough to back into the playoffs gain though.
We’ll see. I think the division winners are LA, TB, GB, and Dallas. 3 wild cards could be any mix of AZ, SEA, NO, CHI, SF, and maybe even Philly.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don't know that I expect Fields to out perform Dalton, I believe Fields will have rookie moments. However, I feel like starting Fields this year will give him a leg up (pun intended) going into next season.
Your last sentence sums up exactly why Fields needs to start the rest of the year.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Good God, you actually believe an Nagy coached and Andy Dalton led Bears team is fighting for 1st place?

I was torn between your act being a troll job or you just being football ignorant. I'm leaning hard towards the latter.
Ahhh...but does Nagy think that?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It is a hypothetical. You are talking about a lot of “what if’s”. And even if those what if’s do occurs then who cares. Let the kid develop.
I care. I want to win games. Again we have different priorities that you are forcing onto me. No reason to not play fields next week against Detroit so it’s a moot point anyways.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
We’ll see. I think the division winners are LA, TB, GB, and Dallas. 3 wild cards could be any mix of AZ, SEA, NO, CHI, SF, and maybe even Philly.
I think if you consider the Bears contenders you also have to consider the Redskins and Panthers contenders too. Vikings are still in it, though I am definitely not a believer.

Already I think its pretty safe to say the Lions, Giants and Falcons look moribund and out of the picture. Everyone else still has a good fighting chance though.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I care. I want to win games. Again we have different priorities that you are forcing onto me. No reason to not play fields next week against Detroit so it’s a moot point anyways.
@MikeDitkaPolishSausage just wants Fields' scrotum in his mouth.

I quit arguing with these guys. Nagy HAS to win games or potentially lose his job. He is not playing for next year because he might not be here.

I’ve heard coaches say this..players too. You have to win now, 'cause you might not be here tomorrow.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I want to win games too but will go back to my previous question. Do you not think Fields is capable of winning games? I’m not forcing anything onto you. Your comments make it seem like Fields can’t do anything.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
@MikeDitkaPolishSausage just wants Fields' scrotum in his mouth.

I quit arguing with these guys. Nagy HAS to win games or potentially lose his job. He is not playing for next year because he might not be here.

I’ve heard coaches say this..players too. You have to win now, 'cause you might not be here tomorrow.
Bro, did you not block me? Wtf is that about? You are a big let down.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's the fucking point of saying Dalton is the starter when healthy? What if Fields throws for 350 and 4 touchdowns against the lions then Dalton is healthy the next week? Does he magically get back stiffness then?
Lmaooooo…..that’s funny as hell, but true. ????

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I want to win games too but will go back to my previous question. Do you not think Fields is capable of winning games? I’m not forcing anything onto you. Your comments make it seem like Fields can’t do anything.
I don’t think he’s as capable as Dalton. I think Dalton is currently at this moment in time a better quarter back. I don’t know how many times I’ve said this b

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It’s great we don’t have to read all the posts
Honestly, would not be surprised to see 3 playoff teams from the NFCW