OFFICIAL Justin Fields to Start over the Browns

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I hope this ends the pantspissing.
Seriously. All the unnecessary complaining about Dalton...and Fields is taking over one and a half games later. OMG! He's soooooo behind on this developmental reps. ??

And now some of them are not happy that Nagy didn't COMPLETELY rule out the possibility of Dalton coming back later.

Dalton didn't deserve to be a punching bag, but nutt-huggers gunna hug nutts.

Last edited:

Speed

Liked Posts:
Who was that dude on ESPN screaming

"CUT THE FIELD IN 1/2 FOR FIELDS"

Yeah please do that.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
6 years from now, after the Bears have 5-peated because of Justin Fields we're really going to look back and shake our heads at Nagy not giving him those first team reps on August 11th.

May as well fire him now.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
6 years from now, after the Bears have 5-peated because of Justin Fields we're really going to look back and shake our heads at Nagy not giving him those first team reps on August 11th.

May as well fire him now.
If we're struggling towards the end of the year...certainly those 6 quarters Fields didn't start were the difference...lol.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I don’t think he’s as capable as Dalton. I think Dalton is currently at this moment in time a better quarter back. I don’t know how many times I’ve said this b

Dalton is just a guy playing a The Guy position.

Fields has the potential to be The Guy manning a The Guy position, nothing moar nothing less

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Dalton is just a guy playing a The Guy position.

Fields has the potential to be The Guy manning a The Guy position, nothing moar nothing less
You said it “potential”
But that’s not what I’m focused on. There’s no point to not start Justin given Andy’s injury, but i would not have been upset if Andy continued to start without an injury.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
They don’t have to keep up with Green Bay to make play offs they just need to stack wins.
You are all for Dalton starting so this team can be in playoff contention so the question then would be. Can you not stack wins with a rookie QB? Can you not go to the playoffs with said rookie?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don’t think he’s as capable as Dalton. I think Dalton is currently at this moment in time a better quarter back. I don’t know how many times I’ve said this b
Of course Dalton has been the better QB . He has 2 starts compared to Fields 0. At this moment Dalton is out and Fields is starting and is the better QB.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
And the only way to get that experience is to experience it
Yep it is like learning how to drive. You can know the entire rules of the road book like the back of your hand but you will still drive scared when you get behind the wheel. Once you rack up enough hours and everything slows down for you, you become a good driver. But you can't become a good driver without driving the car and making mistakes.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
What's the fucking point of saying Dalton is the starter when healthy? What if Fields throws for 350 and 4 touchdowns against the lions then Dalton is healthy the next week? Does he magically get back stiffness then?

Yes. I mean, knee tightness, but yeah...

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
If he struggles you should still roll with Fields the rest of the season. As a HC/OC you should expect your rookie QB to struggle some. You should also look at the body languages and comments by other players. A lot of them seem to support Fields.

You need to realize that @WestCoastBearsFan, aka Nagy's boy, has only been watching football for like 5 years so he doesn't understand this.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
Good God, you actually believe an Nagy coached and Andy Dalton led Bears team is fighting for 1st place?

I was torn between your act being a troll job or you just being football ignorant. I'm leaning hard towards the latter.

It is the latter.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Didn’t know I had to specify when healthy with you

Didn’t think you were that disingenuous
I think health plays a big roll since it allows Fields to start. It gives Fields the opportunity to prove himself. So yes Dalton looked better the first 2 games, but there is also a chance that Fields looks better than Dalton the next 2 games. It’s a question mark right now but something you have to consider when taking about the best QB “right now”.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You need to realize that @WestCoastBearsFan, aka Nagy's boy, has only been watching football for like 5 years so he doesn't understand this.
I’m glad he has his opinions and I respect that. And I don’t know how long he has been watching football for, but there are simple concepts that I don’t think he understands fully.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I care. I want to win games. Again we have different priorities that you are forcing onto me. No reason to not play fields next week against Detroit so it’s a moot point anyways.
I get your point, but I'm not ready to say you can't win with Fields yet. Let's see how he does with a week of preparation and a gameplan tailored to him before we make that claim.