Attention Whoring: Attn Justin Fields sack riders.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
At the same time, there are posters who have unhealthy expectations at QB and/or look for any reason to disagree with others.

If Justin Fields takes a sack....he holds the ball too long.
Allen Robinson drops a perfectly placed TD pass....yet there are complaints the Fields didn't throw a TD.
Mooney gets his hands on a ball.....it was an overthrow
Fields is fumble prone......yet he can't step in the pocket. Interior Lineman had terrible grades.

You see, for some, if our QB doesn't play like Patrick Mahomes or has the stat sheet of Patrick Mahomes then they are going to point the finger and say not good enough...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
l2s9rIC.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey so at the end of the season I plan on making a top ten worst CCS posters list. Here is a preview of one of them, he made this post

Forget the question marks about Trubisky. I have no doubt he's mentally tough and a true leader. He might not end up being an elite QB, but he'll be the greatest Bears QB of all time. Mark my words, he'll have the trajectory to be the greatest Bears QB all time in a couple of years, and a lot of fans will turn on him because we haven't won a Super Bowl yet - you can count on that in this town. How quickly they forget when we had QBs like Orton and Grossman. Trubisky is the real deal.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just another shit post from the worst poster on the board.

Hyatt has him beat pretty well. BR is just a pessimist but can troll pretty hard at times. Plenty to be pessimistic about with this organization though

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hyatt has him beat pretty well. BR is just a pessimist but can troll pretty hard at times. Plenty to be pessimistic about with this organization though

It is pretty neck in neck with those two.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, this is a shitpost.

Just wanted to pre-emptively reach out to some of the nutt-huggers with a few points on how to be less annoying.

We are all Bears fans and are super excited to see Justin Fields play. Literally EVERYONE wants him to do well. If he has a bad game and is critiqued, that doesn't mean the the offending poster thinks Justin Fields is a bust or is rooting against him. If he has a 2 INT game, that doesn't mean you need to rush in to defend his honor like someone called your wife a whore.

Yes, you love Justin Fields?, and like Ron White would say, "You might not have ridden Justin Fields yet, but you've been getting the saddle out of the barn."

Just because you have an emotional connection to a 22 year old young man who is the QB for your favorite team, DOES NOT MEAN that you have a higher football IQ or your opinion has more weight than other posters...or is MORE VALID than dissenting posters.

And most important: DO NOT DERAIL EVERY GD POST with your love for Justin Fields ?. If we are talking about the offensive line or the defensive backs....do NOT turn it into a Justin Fields thread.

As always ?⬇️
Why can't I just be licking his nuts...Im not a big time hug guy. I mean, I'll hang on his nuts like a tick...I just won't hug them...its already warm down there