D-line vs Chubb and Hunt

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
This defensive line is what has already previously completely shut down Stefanski’s offensive scheme in each of the three games the Bears faced him as the Vikings OC (2018-2019).
'
Yeah but the Vikings didn't have the caliber of oline that the Browns have right now . When you add in those TE's and multiple backs and the fact that they dont abandon the run . Its gonna be a big challenge

When you factor in the home crowd I think the Browns strategy will be to try and strike early get the lead and then run it down our throats in front of the home crowd . They will be preaching no turnovers and making the Bears go the length of the field multiple time's.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So they didn't want to get to Mills when he entered the game last week?
Well that's a dumb question. I think if you try really hard you can figure out the answer though. Don't try too hard though or you might accidently shit your pants.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Mario Edwards is back this week and I'm of the opinion that if Eddie Goldman plays we win this game...and that's even w/ the rook playing QB

fight me
Not only is that a big if seemingly at all these days, what reason do we have to believe that he's any good anymore after missing a year and then being flaky all offseason?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
It also sounds like they have been having issues with mobile QBs. So there's that.

It is not an issue for them if Nagy calls plays that do not take advantage of his mobility.

Again, not confident in Nagy's play calling

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
This defensive line is what has already previously completely shut down Stefanski’s offensive scheme in each of the three games the Bears faced him as the Vikings OC (2018-2019).
I forgot about that, you're right we owned the Vikes when he was there. I feel better thanks

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who knows. I had a bad feeling last weekend and the Bears won. >shrug<