NFL officials just called a fumble an incomplete pass on TNF

msadows

Liked Posts:
Like, its a hard job, but I feel like they have gotten worse and worse every year.

That was clearly a freaking fumble, how in the hell did they not call it that on the field?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The crazy thing is, watching Rugby during the Olympics, the single ref made more accurate calls during a much more frenetic game and when he wasn't quite sure, he called for a tv review which was ALWAYS the correct call and was made in about 10 seconds. It's insane that the NFL continues to fuck up.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The crazy thing is, watching Rugby during the Olympics, the single ref made more accurate calls during a much more frenetic game and when he wasn't quite sure, he called for a tv review which was ALWAYS the correct call and was made in about 10 seconds. It's insane that the NFL continues to fuck up.
They need full time refs, a crew watching the all 22 live with a direct line to an earpiece in the head referee’s ear, and maybe add a couple more to their field crews.

It’s not like the NFL can’t afford to do it.

Maybe the flag gets picked up on Kmet’s OPI if someone was watching who could immediately talk to the ref.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I admit that was a horrible call.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
and fortunately had zero affect on the game. Not even field position since it was recovered by the O at the line of scrimmage. No reason to throw a red flag either.