Myles Garrett post game comments... LOL

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
"It kind of came to us easily after the second possession, we kind of figured out what they were going to do and how we were going to adjust to that"

Matt Nagy post game - "it starts with me, it ends with me".

Yeah no shit buddy.

It starts with your pathetic excuse for a "scheme" of 5 yard curl routes and RPO gimmicks that fool nobody because you haven't made even a token effort to establish a run game in the 4 years you've been here...

It continues week after week with your brain dead game plans and your throw-shit at the wall approach to play calling....

And it ends each week with you making the same excuses at the podium for why your limp dick offense struggles to score points no matter who's playing QB and repeating the same empty promises about how you just need to watch the tape and find "the why" .

Hey Matt, let me save you some time. I don't even need to watch the all-22 to figure out "the why". It's you.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I like how the bears got the pi call and Nagy busted out the vaunted wildcat. LMAO. The dude can't help himself after a big play to try to roll out trickery.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I think like 70 percent of plays and 90 percent of 1st down plays were shotgun rpo.

Over and over even though it had zero success the entire game.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how the bears got the pi call and Nagy busted out the vaunted wildcat. LMAO. The dude can't help himself after a big play to try to roll out trickery.
?‍♂️ lol yeah that was a vintage Nagy play call there...

In regards to that PI - why do our WR's never attack the football? Why are they always waiting for the ball to arrive?

It's honestly amazing how poorly this team is coached offensively under Nagy.

I'd pay serious money to get behind the scenes access to watch the Bears install their offense during the week.

I can only imagine how laughable it must be on the inside listening to this dumbass set the team up for failure.

Hopefully Foles comes on TTNL someday after he's off the team so he can speak freely and tell us all what an absolute shit show it was behind the scenes.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
He's actually getting worse as time goes on. He hasn't adjusted since 2018
"There's no panic. I got a chance to looked at the film and, are there some plays we wish we could have back? Yes. Will we make the adjustments that need to be made to be more successful the next game? Absolutely. But there is no panic. Zero.
We have a bunch of high character guys in that locker room who care. Real pros. Where going to figure out the why's, have a great week of practice and get things rockin and rollin Sunday against Detroit.." -- Nagy in tomorrow's presser

Brownie

Liked Posts:
I'd pay serious money to get behind the scenes access to watch the Bears install their offense during the week.

I can only imagine how laughable it must be on the inside listening to this dumbass set the team up for failure.

Hopefully Foles comes on TTNL someday after he's off the team so he can speak freely and tell us all what an absolute shit show it was behind the scenes.
Watching Foles and Dalton on the sideline today, both had earpieces in listening to the play calls. It looked like both were discussing /predicting whether or not the plays would work pre-snap...

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
So, it was the gameplan? Weird, didn't the FOOTBALL EXPERT tell us all day it was all on Fields?? What a maroon.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
?‍♂️ lol yeah that was a vintage Nagy play call there...

In regards to that PI - why do our WR's never attack the football? Why are they always waiting for the ball to arrive?

It's honestly amazing how poorly this team is coached offensively under Nagy.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We're going to beat Detroit by 3 in a nailbiter, led by our defense, and Nagy is going to think he's vindicated. Lol.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
He just keeps trying the same thing over and over and over again. Insane.
Tbf nobody in the NFL should expect that
I'd say it totally catches them off guard but... it doesn't at all

Bust

Liked Posts:
So, it was the gameplan? Weird, didn't the FOOTBALL EXPERT tell us all day it was all on Fields?? What a maroon.

It's all scripts. There is no adjustments as the plays are happening. Mitch is loving this stuff I bet and he should be cause nagy threw him under the bus.