Do you guys want Odell?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Seems like he could be a cut candidate, if not now then at the end of the year. More than likely this year tho.

Question is, do you want the headcase? He will probably clear waivers, if cut. Doubt anyone is willing to take that risk on a guy who's barely produced this year.....but then there is also this:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, either bakers brane don't work like mitch or he purposefully hates odell.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unless Fields wants him, long term, I'm good.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
All depends on the cost. I’m probably in the minority here, but I take a flyer on him. He has had his injury issues. True. He also always seems to get freakin open and is elite when full speed.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a position group that has needed a shot in the arm more than the Bears WR group during the last 5 or 6 years.

If it’s a low-risk, low-exposure signing, absolutely. Worst case, he’s gone, best case Fields builds rapport with him a d you got him and Mooney. I think most of us can agree ARob is gone after this year.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We had Marshall who had way more mental issues that Odell so why not? Besides if he gets some reps he's good.

Bust

Liked Posts:
We had Marshall who had way more mental issues that Odell so why not? Besides if he gets some reps he's good.

Fields won't be able to get him the ball to keep him motivated to go all out on every down.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd be down for it. Dude still gets open. Baker isn't as accurate as he's said to be.

Liked Posts:
As a player, bears could definitely use him, but he’s not worth the headache.

It’s all a moot point though, if he gets released, there’s no way he’ll go from one bad QB situation to a potentially worse one. Probably signs with the Bucs, Rams, Packers, etc…

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Didn't DeSean Jackson just get cut?

I'd rather just sign him if we're going to try to go with a head case.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
can only imagine the frustration level odell will have if he were to come and see nagy's genius at work