Fields & Borom Are The Future

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields, yes Borom, you hope so... but if Jenkins comes back and Daniels future on the team always in the air with contrat issues, do you try to get a LT next year and move Borom to guard? He also had a lot of time there in college too. I feel like he could almost do anything you ask him to on the line... maybe?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
jenkins looks like he'll be activated either against the ravens or the following week, i figure he'll get snaps with the special teams and such to get back into the swing assuming peters is still healthy. they should get a pretty good idea what they have in jenkins by the end of the season

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had they given THAT effort against the niners they win. My point is the coordinator is up/down some of that is on the players and some of that is on the lack of adjustments in the second half. I give @remydat shit because he's ready to give him a shot at hc.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Vildor is not. That is all!
Kmet, Mooney, Jenkins, Herbert, JJ and a few others are also the future. Plenty of good young talent on this team and Vildor is 100% not a bad player but better as a 3rd CB or starting NB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree...but Vildor is better than we think with a DC that knows something

Nope. It makes little sense to blame the DC when teams are just waiting for man coverage to attack Vildor. You cant hide a starting CB in the NFL.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Had they given THAT effort against the niners they win. My point is the coordinator is up/down some of that is on the players and some of that is on the lack of adjustments in the second half. I give @remydat shit because he's ready to give him a shot at hc.

No the results are up and down and you presume that is the coordinator. You really have no clue as you dont know the calls or the scheme.

You are trying to blame the DC because a CB is getting targeted in single coverage. You have offered no actual insight into what he should do differently to atop Vildor from being bad.

Maybe he should find Thanos and get Vildor and infinity stone.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The pass rush hasn’t been there the last two games without Mack. Once he’s back it will help the shit ass secondary. We don’t have the talent in the secondary without a stellar pass rush to get the job done

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The pass rush hasn’t been there the last two games without Mack. Once he’s back it will help the shit ass secondary. We don’t have the talent in the secondary without a stellar pass rush to get the job done

You speak too much sense.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nope. It makes little sense to blame the DC when teams are just waiting for man coverage to attack Vildor. You cant hide a starting CB in the NFL.
How's that Bears DVOA this week? Guessing in a free fall from #8 you kept citing a few weeks ago.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The cupboard isn't totally bare, but it all comes down to Fields. He's made some big strides the last couple games which is fun to see.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No the results are up and down and you presume that is the coordinator. You really have no clue as you dont know the calls or the scheme.

You are trying to blame the DC because a CB is getting targeted in single coverage. You have offered no actual insight into what he should do differently to atop Vildor from being bad.

Maybe he should find Thanos and get Vildor and infinity stone.
I am talking about the defense as a whole. One can deduct that the same explosive plays keep happening week in and week out it's scheme. Not that hard maybe you can find a stat in your PFF bible.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fields, yes Borom, you hope so... but if Jenkins comes back and Daniels future on the team always in the air with contrat issues, do you try to get a LT next year and move Borom to guard? He also had a lot of time there in college too. I feel like he could almost do anything you ask him to on the line... maybe?
Are you watching the same game I am?

Borom has a much higher skill set - hell no do you put him at guard!

Borom is flashing left tackle type skills and has been handling damn good pass rushers really well.

He should be your left tackle next year, not a damn guard.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am talking about the defense as a whole. One can deduct that the same explosive plays keep happening week in and week out it's scheme. Not that hard maybe you can find a stat in your PFF bible.
Don't worry, he will just flat ass lie about something he claimed 10 posts earlier if you point out a fact that doesn't suit his Desai is God narrative.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m suggesting as the coordinator perhaps use some creativity to cover up the turd at #2 cb. They go after him all game
one reason we actually we miss Eddie.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Don't worry, he will just flat ass lie about something he claimed 10 posts earlier if you point out a fact that doesn't suit his Desai is God narrative.
He might have got a little too happy with the desai for hc but going into this season everyone thought this defense would be a train wreck cause of the age and lack of talent. There are moments he’s been out schemed especially the 49er game. But when the pass rush is there he’s got them playing as a top ten unit. Who thought that going into this season? I think he can have a bright future as a dc in this league

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He isnt as bad as we think is all I'm saying