Mitch is gonna be a daddy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Good for the goober. His wife's a great catch too.

Hopefully he lets the kid watch TV.

FEWfdjCWUAQbre3

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Congrats to the Trubisky's. They seem like good people. Just didn't work out for him in Chicago. I hope he finds long term success somewhere in the AFC.

I kind of want to see him get an opportunity to play a couple games in Buffalo (maybe when they clinch?) and then see him pop off to really drive the point home that Nagy was an idiot.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Congrats to the Trubisky's. They seem like good people. Just didn't work out for him in Chicago. I hope he finds long term success somewhere in the AFC.

Seeing how many potential spots are opening in the NFL this offseason, and how few legit qb prospects are in this class....I'm assuming he gets a shot.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I kind of want to see him get an opportunity to play a couple games in Buffalo (maybe when they clinch?) and then see him pop off to really drive the point home that Nagy was an idiot.
i hope so. Mitch won despite a coach who has no clue how to adapt to his players strengths. Plus when Foles didnt work out Mitch saved the season and of course is then the scape goat as too why offense is not work which we all know is a crock of shit

greg23

Liked Posts:
My guess is that the following could be open for a new qb

Denver
Pitt
Hou

NO
Wash
Det
Car
Maybe NYG

Some will find in the draft
Some may stay status quo

But pitt is his best spot if Ben retires.
Solid org
Traditionally defense and run based play action

Suits his strengths

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If she has branes, kid could be the next Mahomes.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Mitch has had the best sex ever watching his replacement play, he got to be feeling great . . . good for Mitch!

Last edited:

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is that the following could be open for a new qb

Denver
Pitt
Hou

NO
Wash
Det
Car
Maybe NYG

Some will find in the draft
Some may stay status quo

But pitt is his best spot if Ben retires.
Solid org
Traditionally defense and run based play action

Suits his strengths

Denver would be a really good spot for him. Fangio knows him already and they have some really good talent on offense.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really don’t have to post everything you think, or repost everything you read

This line goes through my head in 9 out of 10 threads in this forum, but thriving traffic and all that....

The bolded also goes out to @Aesopian and @ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

To be fair, @Aesopian threads tend to get sucked into a black hole hours later....so I am not sure they ever really existed in the first place.

....and congratulations to Dear Sweet Mitchell on his Dear Sweet Offspring....I am sure he will be a much better daddy than NFL QB!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
If he fails with a different team then we'll know it was him and Nagy both. I'm betting it was Nagy mostly.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Denver would be a really good spot for him. Fangio knows him already and they have some really good talent on offense.

lol, no chance denver brings fangio back. Good on Vic tho. He's waited 100 years to get his first chance as a Headcoach and it comes with nice perks like fully guaranteed $$$$ even if he is fired early.