Ryan Pace and the next head coach.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yep All-Pro talent let go by the GM because of the coach .... whom HE hired.
ahhh i thought that posters name looked familiar. He claims to have me on ignore. Weird how the majority of people who claim to have me on ignore are those who defend the indefensible.

Echo-chambers are cool!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saying it for awhile now needs a clean sweep from the top down Nagy alone should be enough reason ta show pace the door

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who hired the coaches?

Holy fuck the lengths you assholes go to defend a mediocre GM.
No one is defending as a whole the job he has done as a GM I'm defending his drafting, which is not nearly as bad as many seem to think it is. . He got the players (floyd) here, then it's up to the coaching staff. It's on the staff, not pace. Spin it all you want.

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Initiated attack using the R-word>> #239 #244

Sick idiots stalk
Stop stalking me on CCS. Stop Initiating contact with me. Move on with your life.
Stop being such a snowflake. Did he use the wrong word? yes Grow some thick skin.

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
I think you are underestimating how coaches value a HC position. There are 32 of them in the world. If one is open, and the team wants you, you're going to take is most likely. Sure, there are people like Josh McDaniels who is content with where he is at and not looking to move back into a HC role, but he's an exception. I simply don't think the Bears have any issue attracting HC's with Pace as GM.
I agree with this but the very top candidates won't make The Bears their top destination, if given a choice. There will be coaches who will want to come to Chicago, tho.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I agree with this but the very top candidates won't make The Bears their top destination, if given a choice. There will be coaches who will want to come to Chicago, tho.

well taking a look at this season, the most likely jobs that will open up are raiders and broncos...Unless the potential candidates just dont think fields can be a franchise qb there is no reason why they wouldnt value the bears job over the raiders or broncos...the broncos would be very appealing if they had a franchise qb but all they have is teddy....being in that division with the chiefs and chargers is going to be extremely difficult to make the playoffs. The nfc north is fading fast...the packers offseason will be very interesting as adams is a free agent and they are in the red in terms of cap space... the lions are a dumpster fire like always and the vikings are just average.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What is this based on?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
After we lose to Ravens and then get our asses handed to us by the pathetic Lions on Thanksgiving we will all be grateful…bc that mental midget Nagy and fuck face Pace will be fired at 3-8 the following day.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
there’s 1 mfn WR under contract for next season, and he’s not even a 1.

The roster is shit.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Mediocre will never win a Super Bowl. I think some of you are just scared we may get worse. Which may happen. But Pace will never be more than mediocre which isn’t good enough.
This is an excellent way to put it. We can do worse, but if we don't take a chance we won't do better.

The first post mentioned the argument "he inherited a bad roster". That is true and was a valid defense after a few years. But rosters in the NFL turn over a lot faster than seven years.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nice throw to Mooney

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why run it there? SMH!