When Justin is healthy he is the STARTER

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

But what does this mean for Nagy? Does he want Fields to start? Does this mean that his job is unsafe? The INTRIGUING thing is this came direct from Nagy's mouth, which may mean that his job is safe, otherwise it probably would have been leaked from another source and then maybe walked back. But what if Nagy was told that he has to say this or be fired by Monday? It could go either way. What do you guys think? I think that this is just starting to get really interesting. And INTRIGUING.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hal 9000 Gif GIFs | Tenor
GIF zimbio mente mind - animated GIF on GIFER

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
I think you’re looking too far into it. When fields was healthy, he was the starter. Why would that change after Dalton barely eeked out a win against a winless team that Fields beat by double digits earlier in the year? Why would anyone need to leak the obvious in this situation?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think you’re looking too far into it. When fields was healthy, he was the starter. Why would that change after Dalton barely eeked out a win against a winless team that Fields beat by double digits earlier in the year? Why would anyone need to leak the obvious in this situation?
Don't shoot the messenger.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

But what does this mean for Nagy? Does he want Fields to start? Does this mean that his job is unsafe? The INTRIGUING thing is this came direct from Nagy's mouth, which may mean that his job is safe, otherwise it probably would have been leaked from another source and then maybe walked back. But what if Nagy was told that he has to say this or be fired by Monday? It could go either way. What do you guys think? I think that this is just starting to get really interesting. And INTRIGUING.
I don't think anyone has to look into this.............Fields is the starter. With cracked ribs though I would doubt he starts against the Cards. Wait a week longer.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I love how the Bears average 16 ppg this season and the CCS putzes around here kept telling us how it would've been better with Dalton and he goes out and scores 16 points against the Lions lmao.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

Ignore him. OP's alt @Grimson was just shitting all over Fields after the win against Detroit lol. He's just looking for a narrative.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I love how the Bears average 16 ppg this season and the CCS putzes around here kept telling us how it would've been better with Dalton and he goes out and scores 16 points against the Lions lmao.

Bears would be 2 over .500 with Dalton the whole way. Just sayin

Nagy needed to pull a Kyle Shanahan and make justin full time water boy like the niners did with Trey Lance.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Nagy needed to pull a Kyle Shanahan and make justin full time water boy like the niners did with Trey Lance.

Nope, they wouldn't. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Bort

Liked Posts:

LOL this is not a playoff team with Dalton especially with all the injuries

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
I hope they sit Fields for the rest of this season.
Or until they get a decent HC, OC and Oline.
Fields needs protection.
There is nothing to prove this season and Fields doesn't need experience running for his life and getting hurt.
He will have plenty of time to learn the game from a real coach with a real Oline.