Well, I'm not saying I'm for Harbaugh, but....

msadows

Liked Posts:
The McCaskeys and Harbaugh would never mesh. Isn’t that why he was ran out of SF? Essentially wore out his welcome and was an asshat?

Just gotta start a few #SellTheTeam chants at chicago sporting events.

Maybe put a few billboards outside of Ginny's house.

That being said there are a lot more college coaches I'd prefer over Harbaugh.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The McCaskeys and Harbaugh would never mesh. Isn’t that why he was ran out of SF? Essentially wore out his welcome and was an asshat?
I mean essentially yes.

But the mccaskeys do have a thing for nostalgia, and harbaugh said the Bears would be his dream job post Michigan.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Congrats to coach Harbaugh on taking 6 years to beat Ohio State. He'd be perfect for the Bears vs GB.

Greg Roman is a couple Lamar Jackson fumbles at the 1 yard line in a big game from being scapegoated. Maybe Jim can hire Roman again in Chicago.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I would suggest Georgia Bulldogs HC Kirby Smart. For years he running very successful program in SEC conference. Yes, He don't have the NFL experience but a lot coaches mentioned here on CCS. Thoughts?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Congrats to coach Harbaugh on taking 6 years to beat Ohio State. He'd be perfect for the Bears vs GB.

Greg Roman is a couple Lamar Jackson fumbles at the 1 yard line in a big game from being scapegoated. Maybe Jim can hire Roman again in Chicago.
This is the first win against osu in 10 years lol

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if we go the college route, I'd Prefer Dabo Swinney

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I would suggest Georgia Bulldogs HC Kirby Smart. For years he running very successful program in SEC conference. Yes, He don't have the NFL experience but a lot coaches mentioned here on CCS. Thoughts?
The no NFL experience is a problem.

I would want someone who has at least had a stint in the NFL or is connected to a lot of NFL coaches. It's too big of a jump for someone raw just to figure out without having experienced personnel.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
if we go the college route, IA Prefer Dabo Swinney

Respectfully disagree. If we go college route I would prefer someone who was successful in strongest conference. Georgia is #1 largely because Bulldogs HC.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Respectfully disagree. If we go college route I would prefer someone who was successful in strongest conference. Georgia is #1 largely because Bulldogs HC.
Because of his recruiting skills, which are useless in the NFL…