Greeny!

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greeny on Mac Jones. (paraphrasing)

Jones is a great Quarterback, and thats because his coaches put him in a position to win..They never put him in a situation to lose. By doing so, he looks great!

If Jones had been drafted by the Jets, OR THE BEARS, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greeny on Mac Jones. (paraphrasing)

Jones is a great Quarterback, and thats because his coaches put him in a position to win..They never put him in a situation to lose. By doing so, he looks great!

If Jones had been drafted by the Jets, OR THE BEARS, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

He certainly passed another huge test yesterday. Overall the 2nd best any quarterback performed against Tennessee all year. 300 yards passing, 2 TDs, 0 Int, 124 passer rating. Yes great defense, but NE is also scoring big and firing on all cylinders, the hottest team in football.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Wait a sec, are you actually trying to say good teams develop their players better than bad teams???

giphy.gif

If that's the case...... then........ why don't.... now just hear me out.... why don't the bad teams just become good teams???

giphy.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wait a sec, are you actually trying to say good teams develop their players better than bad teams???

giphy.gif

If that's the case then........ why don't.... now just hear me out.... why don't the bad teams just become good teams???

Because then what would happen to Black Rainbow?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one is better at playing to his players strengths and hiding their weaknesses than Bill Belichick.

Humming along on all three phases is such a trademark for him, you wonder why few other teams can't do it as easily.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No one is better at playing to his players strengths and hiding their weaknesses than Bill Belichick.

Humming along on all three phases is such a trademark for him, you wonder why few other teams can do it as easily.

I'd chalk up mac jones playing well more to Mcdouchey since he's the qb coach and OC there.

They have not asked much of him until recently. That is how you build up a young QB's confidence. Not throw him to the wolves like matt nagy did against Cleveland.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Because then what would happen to Black Rainbow?
Just like the bad team becoming good, can a bad poster become..... you know..... not bad?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd chalk up mac jones playing well more to Mcdouchey since he's the qb coach and OC there

Absolutely!

I was the rare bird that wanted McDaniels for HC in 2018, so I been a fan for a while. I mean he totally #nailedit on Jay Cutler, even if everything else after that was kind of a shitshow.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He certainly passed another huge test yesterday. Overall the 2nd best any quarterback performed against Tennessee all year. 300 yards passing, 2 TDs, 0 Int, 124 passer rating. Yes great defense, but NE is also scoring big and firing on all cylinders, the hottest team in football.
I would call a decimated Titans team a huge test. A huge test for Jones will be when he's put in some late pressure situations against a good team. He has everything going for him in all 3 phases right now.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
There’s always an agenda with everybody here.

Mac Jones went after Fields and looks better. So we now have to act as if it has nothing to do with maybe Jones being better. It’s coaching. Anything to deflect. We can’t just accept maybe Mac Jones is better or just more NFL ready. We have to push this idea that’s it’s all on the coaches. Not the players themselves. Unless it’s a player we don’t like. Then it is on him and not the coaches.

Last edited:

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Jones has a fast processor, reads makes decisions faster than the rest of the rooks and has a 70% completion rate, very catchable ball, sustains drives....what more could you want?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Absolutely!

I was the rare bird that wanted McDaniels for HC in 2018, so I been a fan for a while. I mean he totally #nailedit on Jay Cutler, even if everything else after that was kind of a shitshow.
they will never hire McDaniels.... I would bet money if they hired McDaniels he would want to trade Fields....he wants a specific skillset for his system

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Absolutely!

I mean, that is true on Cutler...

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just like the bad team becoming good, can a bad poster become..... you know..... not bad?
No. After reading thousands upon thousands of posts I can unequivocally state:

“once a shit poster always a shit poster”.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not going to hate on Mac Jones, he plays his schedule which if you look at it, has been a cupcake. He has played pretty well though. Pretty crazy the things that happen when you have one of the best offensive lines in football, one of the greatest coaches ever and a stifling defense.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I would hire Mc Daniels in a second. Hes the No1 coordinator coaching option hands down. Denver was years ago. Hell, look at Mel Tucker. Mc Daniels might not be who you want to hear or see at press conferences, he's probably gonna make some moves you don't like at the time. But at the end of the day, the man knows football, and how to develop a QB.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Mac Jones went after Fields and looks better. So we now have to act as if it has nothing to do with maybe Jones being better. It’s coaching. Anything to deflect. We can’t just accept maybe Mac Jones is better or just more NFL ready. We have to push this idea that’s it’s all on the coaches. Not the players themselves. Unless it’s a player we don’t like. Then it is on him and not the coaches.
Ok, let’s put Mac Jones on Jacksonville and Lawrence on the Pats…

Do you think either of their fortunes change? What’s my agenda other than common sense?

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

Why cant they both be good but one of them went to one of the worst organizations in football with one of the best coaches ever and the other went one of the worst organizations with one of the worst coaches .

The Patriots have been trying to build a football team since the moment Brady left . The Bears have ben trying to find ONE player to solve all their problems .

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yep. Mac Jones is doing great. Good for him. He would suck ass in Jacksonville, New York, or Chicago.