1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Lots to like for sure.

Fuck Nagy for sitting Borom. Trolling all of us. Fire the ?

Your job is lost, the team should transition to see the youth. If Justin is not starting due to injury, Foles can be your immobile Guinea pig to dissect the OL capabilities. He really knows how to just ruin every situation.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots to like for sure.

Your job is lost, the team should transition to see the youth. If Justin is not starting due to injury, Foles can be your immobile Guinea pig to dissect the OL capabilities. He really knows how to just ruin every situation.
Foles knows when to get rid of the ball. Nagy needs to be elusive with his play action patterns and keep his QB gambling to stay in this one without Hicks.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Lots to like for sure.

Foles prolly gets sacked less than Fields because he knows when to get rid of it.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Lots to like for sure.

Borom was on the COVID list numb nuts.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Foles was sacked 18 times in 10 games while Fields has been sacked 36 times in 12 games .
Fields has been sacked the 4th most this year, despite not playing several games. He still leads the league in fumbles.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His slide and shuffle look fantastic, and once he gets his hands engaged it's over with. Dude looks like he can absolutely be a legit LT.
He does but it's early. One bad and one promising game. Leave him there, let him develop and continue the evaluation.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Foles knows when to get rid of the ball. Nagy needs to be elusive with his play action patterns and keep his QB gambling to stay in this one without Hicks.
almost-hilary-duff.gif

he almost knows..but he takes the hits sometimes.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Borom is not yet better than Ifedi overall. My big problem with Ifedi is how he can get deeked on a inside rush, start an outside set and not recover. That's almost guaranteed to floor your QB.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Tevin is a freaking mauler,he is the only one on the oline who wants to destroy his opponent....I really like the kid!