The rule change in which the teams can fire their coaches two weeks earlier than before and start talking to coaches of other teams clarfication

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It is literally not for the benefit of the teams but rather conversely it is literally to benefit the prospective COACHES trying to get the head coaching promotion and have a head start or rather not fall behind because they are on actural playoffs teams not the teams with loser records with coaches being fired 2 weeks early!

So when I read all these ignoramus threads about rumors and what the bears are doing or not doing in regards to firing Naggy two week early so they can get a head start after literally cleaning house so they can fill up the house with top tier coaching talents, this is just stupid and ignorant because it doesn't benefit them 2 weeks early at all especially when none of the top tier talents are even thinking about doing early job interviews in the first place which is probably why Naggy is not yet fired because the Bears just have to wait until other coaches get fired and just hire those coaches because the winning coaches on playoff teams want nothing to do with this two weeks early interview process for a team that is a literal trashcan organization. PROVE ME WRONG AND SHOW ME A RUMOR THAT IS ACTURALLY PROVING YOU RIGHT, IGNORAMUSES!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is literally not for the benefit of the teams but rather conversely it is literally to benefit the prospective COACHES trying to get the head coaching promotion and have a head start or rather not fall behind because they are on actural playoffs teams not the teams with loser records with coaches being fired 2 weeks early!

So when I read all these ignoramus threads about rumors and what the bears are doing or not doing in regards to firing Naggy two week early so they can get a head start after literally cleaning house so they can fill up the house with top tier coaching talents, this is just stupid and ignorant because it doesn't benefit them 2 weeks early at all especially when none of the top tier talents are even thinking about doing early job interviews in the first place which is probably why Naggy is not yet fired because the Bears just have to wait until other coaches get fired and just hire those coaches because the winning coaches on playoff teams want nothing to do with this two weeks early interview process for a team that is a literal trashcan organization. PROVE ME WRONG AND SHOW ME A RUMOR THAT IS ACTURALLY PROVING YOU RIGHT, IGNORAMUSES!

Hey vick very good points and I agree. But it's mainly one idiot doing this for attention then has a nervous breakdown when he gets the attention he is begging for.

Very mentally unstable that guy is and maybe he should come to you for yoga/meditation tips.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
You got this from Hub Arkush on the Score last night.

Nice plagarism. ;)
This was not written by Hub or literally anyone but me so you can miss me with this besides who even listens to hub anymore he is literally a sour loser whomst is literally wrong over 60% of the time with his takes besides didn't someone post that hub is a Naggy supporter?

I'm reporting your accusation to the mods because it is literally false and typical slander because you are literally too feeble minded to even acturally present a legitimate argument because you know I'm 100 percent correct.

pboer323

Liked Posts:
Can you possibly use the word literally more? Get thesaurus please and use it liberally

Reactions: chi

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Literally what Hub said, literally not figuratively, literally

Exactly. Almost word for word.

It'd be one thing to say you heard this from Hub last night and then say you agree with him.

But to take it almost verbatim and try to pass it off as his own?

What a hack.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Exactly. Almost word for word.

It'd be one thing to say you heard this from Hub last night and then say you agree with him.

But to take it almost verbatim and try to pass it off as his own?

What a hack.
Show me verbatim what was copied because you can't even make up your mind firstly you claim it was on a am radio show and now it is a newspaper. Typical attack the poster because you literally can't pick apart the message. Reporting you again.

pboer323

Liked Posts:
What, are you a child? Reporting because your feelings are hurt… your statement was a rehash of things that have been LITERALLY talked about for weeks, that Hub talked about again last night on the score

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What, are you a child? Reporting because your feelings are hurt… your statement was a rehash of things that have been LITERALLY talked about for weeks, that Hub talked about again last night on the score

Child? Yes. Alt of one of the famous trolls here? Possibly? Normal? Not even in the slightest...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hub is too busy crying and doing a fake victory lap about thinking that he is right about how the Bears handled Feilds' rookie season to be chiming in on Nagy.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
He made two serious allegations accusing me of literally committing the act of plagiarism but has zero proof for me literally copying the work of someone other than myself which is slander and should be against the rules.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
grown ass men listen to sports radio still?

Bruh, you need to figure out podcasts and broaden your horizons
He still won't show his proof that my words are word for word of what Hub's words were and now he has just run away because he literally can't put up and therefore has to shut up because his accusations are literally made up!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This was not written by Hub or literally anyone but me so you can miss me with this besides who even listens to hub anymore he is literally a sour loser whomst is literally wrong over 60% of the time with his takes besides didn't someone post that hub is a Naggy supporter?

I'm reporting your accusation to the mods because it is literally false and typical slander because you are literally too feeble minded to even acturally present a legitimate argument because you know I'm 100 percent correct.
It's about time someone started exposing @Mighty Joe Young for the turd that he is.

Apologies for the language.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From the Daily Herald 12/28/2021

Am I the only guy in Chicago who missed the announcement the Bears have decided to fire Matt Nagy?
Does George McCaskey know he's firing Nagy? Is he?

Now stop and take a breath please. This is not a defense of Nagy or even a conversation of whether or not he should be let go.

Four years is as much as -- or more than -- most coaches get to succeed. It hasn't happened, so you almost have to make a change.

It's too bad, but Nagy has to own it. I think he knows that.

Does McCaskey agree?

I suspect he does, but we're just going to have to wait and find out.

What is annoying me to no end right now is the idea that somehow the change had to come Sunday night or Monday, and the fact that it didn't means the Bears are somehow failing again.

That is simply wrong.

Yes, the NFL made a new rule this year that allows teams that have informed their head coach he won't be back to begin interviewing candidates from other teams during the final two weeks of the regular season.

But the change wasn't made to benefit teams. It was made to help successful assistant coaches who are immediately preparing for the playoffs when the season ends. The more successful they are in the playoffs, the less chance they have to focus on interviewing for head-coaching jobs.

What you may not know is the interviews can still only take place after the candidate's current team has given permission. The interviews are done virtually and they are limited to two hours.

I am confident in saying that, in the history of the NFL, almost no coach has either secured or eliminated himself from consideration for a head-coaching job under those circumstances.

On the flip side, is there risk in pulling the trigger on your coach too soon?

Not a ton, but it is there.

The coaching community is small and quite tight-knit. If the Bears' first choice does prove to be a highly sought-after candidate with multiple options, you can bet he or his representative is going to reach out to Nagy for his thoughts about working for the team.

I'm not sure you want the guy you just threw under the bus advising the guy you want to hire.

Perhaps even more problematic, Nagy's agent Trace Armstrong represents as many other top coaches as anyone in the business.

He knows coaches get hired and fired, but is embarrassing one more than necessary -- to no real gain -- a good idea if another of his clients is the next one you want to hire?

And what does it do to the continued development of your young players?

Is changing their routine and the voices in their ears these last two weeks with no idea what they will hear and feel a good idea? Is it going to enhance their development?

If we learned anything at all Sunday, it's that these kids still respect and want to play for Nagy.

And, most importantly, have you already decided on your general manager or whomever it is that is going to hire your next coach if you make a change?

Almost all the people that want Nagy fired feel similarly about Ryan Pace. History tells us that even McCaskey and Ted Phillips don't want themselves doing the hiring.

So just who is it you want interviewing candidates over these last two week

At the end of the day, there are all kinds of good reasons to make changes, but none that I can see to do it before the end of the season, when you will have the opportunity to invest the time to actually get it right.

@Hub_Arkush

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
From the Daily Herald 12/28/2021

Am I the only guy in Chicago who missed the announcement the Bears have decided to fire Matt Nagy?
Does George McCaskey know he's firing Nagy? Is he?

Now stop and take a breath please. This is not a defense of Nagy or even a conversation of whether or not he should be let go.

Four years is as much as -- or more than -- most coaches get to succeed. It hasn't happened, so you almost have to make a change.

It's too bad, but Nagy has to own it. I think he knows that.

Does McCaskey agree?

I suspect he does, but we're just going to have to wait and find out.

What is annoying me to no end right now is the idea that somehow the change had to come Sunday night or Monday, and the fact that it didn't means the Bears are somehow failing again.

That is simply wrong.

Yes, the NFL made a new rule this year that allows teams that have informed their head coach he won't be back to begin interviewing candidates from other teams during the final two weeks of the regular season.

But the change wasn't made to benefit teams. It was made to help successful assistant coaches who are immediately preparing for the playoffs when the season ends. The more successful they are in the playoffs, the less chance they have to focus on interviewing for head-coaching jobs.

What you may not know is the interviews can still only take place after the candidate's current team has given permission. The interviews are done virtually and they are limited to two hours.

I am confident in saying that, in the history of the NFL, almost no coach has either secured or eliminated himself from consideration for a head-coaching job under those circumstances.

On the flip side, is there risk in pulling the trigger on your coach too soon?

Not a ton, but it is there.

The coaching community is small and quite tight-knit. If the Bears' first choice does prove to be a highly sought-after candidate with multiple options, you can bet he or his representative is going to reach out to Nagy for his thoughts about working for the team.

I'm not sure you want the guy you just threw under the bus advising the guy you want to hire.

Perhaps even more problematic, Nagy's agent Trace Armstrong represents as many other top coaches as anyone in the business.

He knows coaches get hired and fired, but is embarrassing one more than necessary -- to no real gain -- a good idea if another of his clients is the next one you want to hire?

And what does it do to the continued development of your young players?

Is changing their routine and the voices in their ears these last two weeks with no idea what they will hear and feel a good idea? Is it going to enhance their development?

If we learned anything at all Sunday, it's that these kids still respect and want to play for Nagy.

And, most importantly, have you already decided on your general manager or whomever it is that is going to hire your next coach if you make a change?

Almost all the people that want Nagy fired feel similarly about Ryan Pace. History tells us that even McCaskey and Ted Phillips don't want themselves doing the hiring.

So just who is it you want interviewing candidates over these last two week

At the end of the day, there are all kinds of good reasons to make changes, but none that I can see to do it before the end of the season, when you will have the opportunity to invest the time to actually get it right.

@Hub_Arkush

Looks like @Mighty Joe Young owes Vick an apology. Nothing from the OP was copied out of this article. There's like one paragraph that expresses the point of the thread but it isn't plagiarism to have the same line of thinking or information as another source.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like @Mighty Joe Young owes Vick an apology. Nothing from the OP was copied out of this article. There's like one paragraph that expresses the point of the thread but it isn't plagiarism to have the same line of thinking or information as another source.
Yeah, plagiarism is bit strong but I didn't hear him on the Score and have no idea what was said. His post did bring this piece by Hub this morning to mind.