Breaking news coaching candidate tracking thread for other teams acturally literally making moves whilst the Bears sit with their thumbs up butts.

pboer323

Liked Posts:
How am I a troll? I had you blocked because of your inane misuse of literally. I don’t know how you were unblocked but your inept post are literal garbage

• Haha
Reactions: chi

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
In a hundred years the english langauge will just ber reduced to the word literally with different intonation., literally.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
How am I a troll? I had you blocked because of your inane misuse of literally. I don’t know how you were unblocked but your inept post are literal garbage
It's okay I will now be literally blocking you, troll, for not shutting the **** up about me and talking football instead of stalking every post I make.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Congratulations. @VashalasX has never been anything but a positive poster, and he's doing a ton of work getting information for us about the Bears. Is that good enough for you though? Apparently not, because here you are trying to make him look like a fool. I've never seen the poor kid respond like he has to you in this thread.

You literally owe him an apology.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
200.gif

pboer323

Liked Posts:
Congratulations. @VashalasX has never been anything but a positive poster, and he's doing a ton of work getting information for us about the Bears. Is that good enough for you though? Apparently not, because here you are trying to make him look like a fool. I've never seen the poor kid respond like he has to you in this thread.

No I literally don’t. I am not the one that desperately needs a thesaurus

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

Please do let me know if @pboer323 does acturally man up and apologize for being a stalking bully and abuser because I have literally blocked his *** and won't be able to even see the apology that he is probably too cowardly to type up irregardlessly of whether or not I will be able to even read it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Please do let me know if @pboer323 does acturally man up and apologize for being a stalking bully and abuser because I have literally blocked his *** and won't be able to even see the apology that he is probably too cowardly to type up irregardlessly of whether or not I will be able to even read it.
Bullies never apologize.