Thread for rumors surrounding Matt Nagy and maybe evem perhaps Ryan Pace as the bears hopefully proceed to their firings!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking that this forum needs where all of the latest tweets about coaching and GMing changes are literally circulating through the cycle at a record setting pace for both frequency and volume in my opinion as an observer of the coaching changes news cycle at the end of the NFL season over the last ten seasons.

This article literally says that Ian Rappaport claims that Nagy might not even be fired!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm thinking that this forum needs where all of the latest tweets about coaching and GMing changes are literally circulating through the cycle at a record setting pace for both frequency and volume in my opinion as an observer of the coaching changes news cycle at the end of the NFL season over the last ten seasons.

This article literally says that Ian Rappaport claims that Nagy might not even be fired!

Here's one and i can find a few more for ya if you need me to.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

This tweet says Nagy could go and join the Patriots hahaha as if!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

That isn't a tweet. Gosh ur dum

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I’ve been doing this for 30 years and I’ve never seen this much chatter regarding NFL vacancies/rumors

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I’ve been doing this for 30 years and I’ve never seen this much chatter regarding NFL vacancies/rumors
I think that the increase in coverage is dude to it being necessary to gain a competitive edge in in news and media cycles because the NFL now has to compete with covid coverage, school shooting stories, political tribalism and polarized populace, Elon musk going to Mars, and all sorts of other things so the NFL doesn't get as much attention as it used to because of all the distractions and noise in the mainstream media and social media. In all honestly the NFL should literally become more mindful of the metaverse and literally lean into the future and leverage the next iteration of information communications and commerce so it can literally get ahead of the game and become next-level!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Wow, thank you for sharing. Does make sense though.
You're welcome it is starting to begin to look to appear as if that rumor about Ted Philip being fired and replaced was not just speculatory in nature but may literally have meat on the bone!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I think that the increase in coverage is dude to it being necessary to gain a competitive edge in in news and media cycles because the NFL now has to compete with covid coverage, school shooting stories, political tribalism and polarized populace, Elon musk going to Mars, and all sorts of other things so the NFL doesn't get as much attention as it used to because of all the distractions and noise in the mainstream media and social media. In all honestly the NFL should literally become more mindful of the metaverse and literally lean into the future and leverage the next iteration of information communications and commerce so it can literally get ahead of the game and become next-level!
Your use of the word "literally" was funny the first 500 times but I think it has run it's course and needs to be retired.