Breaking news coaching candidate tracking thread for other teams acturally literally making moves whilst the Bears sit with their thumbs up butts.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How am I a troll? I had you blocked because of your inane misuse of literally. I don’t know how you were unblocked but your inept post are literal garbage
Im calling bs. Posters dont randomly get unblocked. Sounds like another angry, bully poster who doesn't know what ignore is or how to properly use it.

Gotta love what @Mighty Joe Young is turning this place into.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
whom.

"you're not the one whom"

next time you talk about someone else's yard, ya better make sure yours is clean jerk.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Please do let me know if @pboer323 does acturally man up and apologize for being a stalking bully and abuser because I have literally blocked his *** and won't be able to even see the apology that he is probably too cowardly to type up irregardlessly of whether or not I will be able to even read it.
Gustavus is actually making fun of you and is not serious

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've ruined CCS for trying to put a stop to retards with internet access? Sorry but as long as you are active, my work is not finished.
View attachment 16386
giphy.gif

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Gustavus is actually making fun of you and is not serious
No @Gustavus Adolphus is not at all doing that. He even privatley messengered me to warn me about @Mighty Joe Young being a doxxing stalker and telling me to change my avatar but it's okay ? I'm literally unscared by anyone on here because I literally made moon money in the crypto currency bull market and have all sorts of types of various kinds of security resources to protect my real life assets while I create more wealth in the metaverse.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Look at Hub trying to spread his BS lies for his lord and savior Ryan Pace.
Ben Allbright is trying to respectfully call BS
I recall the Pace wanting Quinn rumor at the time Fox was hired. In that hiring scenario, the Bear interviewed Todd Bowles, Doug Marrone, Quinn and Gase before hiring Pace in typical bassackwards Bears fashion. Pace would have to wait to also interview Quinn due to a playoff run and Fox became available in that period.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
How am I a troll? I had you blocked because of your inane misuse of literally. I don’t know how you were unblocked but your inept post are literal garbage
Literally to whomst are you talking to whilst posting your literal reply?

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Congratulations. @VashalasX has never been anything but a positive poster, and he's doing a ton of work getting information for us about the Bears. Is that good enough for you though? Apparently not, because here you are trying to make him look like a fool. I've never seen the poor kid respond like he has to you in this thread.

You literally owe him an apology.
Literally, like for real? You mean like authentically and for certain?

discplayer

Liked Posts:
It would be hilariously amusing to see him try and tell me how to speak right to my face in real life because in his internet life he might be a cowardly bullying abuser but the tables would literally turn if he made an attempt to be abusive towards me in reality because the reality of it is I could literally clean his clock!
Literally clean his clock or figuratively, because a literal cleaning of his clock would mean you would need to borrow his clock and take it to a clock maker to have it cleaned.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congratulations. @VashalasX has never been anything but a positive fricking homer and he's doing a ton of work getting useless information for us about the Bears. Is that good enough for you though? Apparently not, because here you are trying to make him look like a fool. I've never seen the poor kid respond like he has to you in this thread.

You literally owe him an apology.
FIFY