Chicago bears is far from being considered a top head coach destination for up and comer coaching candidates and acturally is considered the SECOND WO

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile we have ignoramuses like @Mighty Joe Young whomst can't stop repeating that there is some sort of record level rumor content coming out about the bears which somehow translates to them being the best destination ever hahahha but doesn't he realize there are websites that literally earn money just by constantly churning out bears related stories and this is basically the biggest story they can utilize to create content that people want to click on and has literally nothing to do with somehow being a gage for how awesome the bears head coach job is for prospective coaches!

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
It wasnt that attractive when they hired Nagy. Cant imagine it's better now??

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Meanwhile we have ignoramuses like @Mighty Joe Young whomst can't stop repeating that there is some sort of record level rumor content coming out about the bears which somehow translates to them being the best destination ever hahahha but doesn't he realize there are websites that literally earn money just by constantly churning out bears related stories and this is basically the biggest story they can utilize to create content that people want to click on and has literally nothing to do with somehow being a gage for how awesome the bears head coach job is for prospective coaches!
Vick,

I'm worried about you buddy. Please don't let the haters like @Mighty Joe Young or @dabears70 get you down.

Rise

Liked Posts:
It doesn’t matter. Look at the colts they had to hire their guy in February and he turned out to be pretty good.

If a coach views this spot as a settle he isn’t the right man for the job anyways.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Hmm who should I listen to.. the massive number of in touch nfl reporters who say the Bears are the most desirable job.. Or a yabo who probably has an alt on CCS and runs a blog.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
And my wish that the Bears finally get this thing right is only slightly greater than my wish that your use of "whomst" and overuse of "literally" would stop.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
It’s not as attractive because of the clusterfuck upper management situation, hire a good team president and move Philips as far away from the team as possible, perhaps the top of Mount Everest, it then becomes more attractive….

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
It’s not as attractive because of the clusterfuck upper management situation, hire a good team president and move Philips as far away from the team as possible, perhaps the top of Mount Everest, it then becomes more attractive….
Yes, start at the top and work your way down. Just let Phillips handle the money, since he has already made the McCaskey's billions. Then hire a President of Football Operations. My guy here would be Rick Smith.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Fuck them all! The Bears job is a fantastic job, any coach worth his salt will grab the bull by the horns regardless of organizational structure. If a coach doesn't want to be part of the winningest team in NFL history that is their problem. Most coaches would be honored to be part of this organization...

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they return...Im done with the franchise. I rather see fans vote on play call

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
The Bears job is a huge opportunity. Great city, storied franchise and eventually a coach will write himself into legend for wining that elusive Superbowl. But it doesn’t matter how desirable the job is when the McCaskeys are in charge and Ernie Accorsi is making the decisions.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Every potential HCs dream job includes the opportunity to end up a legend in the eyes of fat idiots who consider a hot dog stand a great 1st date.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Step right up to be the next speed bump for the Green Bay Packers

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Bears job is a huge opportunity. Great city, storied franchise and eventually a coach will write himself into legend for wining that elusive Superbowl. But it doesn’t matter how desirable the job is when the McCaskeys are in charge and Ernie Accorsi is making the decisions.
Ernie is retired for good.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There are only 32 NFL HC positions available, all of which pay millions per year. Every one is a coveted job.
WOuld you want to have Mark Davis as your boss as you try to coach a team that is based in Sin City? Not me

Bust

Liked Posts:
There are only 32 NFL HC positions available, all of which pay millions per year. Every one is a coveted job.

exactly and it just doesn't stop at hc/front office. The nfl is a dream job for the thousands upon thousands of referees too, that's why when you see these nfl refs, they all old fucks cause they not gonna retire on their own having such a great gig, lol

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Isn't there only three open jobs....so wouldn't the Bears also be the second best?