Hawks V Yotes

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Already down 2 in the first to the 6 win Yotes. Hawks are the best team when it comes to passing to no one.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I swear to God if we get our ass kicked without a fight I’m quiting this team for 5 years. I will bury the love in my heart dark and deep under the plethora of filth and pain that is 2022.
Sell everyone. Trade everything. Become the Sabre’s for 5-7 years and maybe they can emerge competitive after a record setting abyss.
not even a choice. Imperial orders.
Seppuku.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are we a man down?
They SHOULD give up. We are the least dangerous team in NHL despite serious firepower.
Our ideas and systems completely suck. It’s pond hockey or nothing, and I vote nothing. Abyss. Infinite dark space and time.
sepukku.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well now they have my attention

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This team is pathetic

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I think the Hawks have hit rock bottom, getting torched by the Yotes.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
One of the worst teams I have ever seen receiving a pass and making a pass. I seen kids do better than this.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. Good show.
The reason I feel we blew this game is because we showed up in molasses and then Ladds little no effort at all NOT to bumper car into Fleury basically chain reactioned into 3 of their goals.
Hawks played 2 periods of hockey tonight and now that I know that’s how they should skate I’ll be expecting it.
Good effort. Bad luck. Shitty result.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This team is hot garbage. Getting a 6 burger put on ya by a 6 win team. Hey Rocky you gonna actually do something or just sit there with your thumb up your rich ass.

Still no real GM no real HC.
That will be coming shortly....the UC for hockey used to be the place to be. Bad team, Covid, horrible pub.....that's about to come to an end. There are already noticable empty seats and it will will get worse. The one constant about the Wirtz family is that once their pocket book starts taking a hit, heads will roll.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That will be coming shortly....the UC for hockey used to be the place to be. Bad team, Covid, horrible pub.....that's about to come to an end. There are already noticable empty seats and it will will get worse. The one constant about the Wirtz family is that once their pocket book starts taking a hit, heads will roll.
I hope so cause the product is trash and has been since the Preds swept us, and Clowman decided to trade Panarin

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
"Flower" has been terrible on occasion. Way too many games where he looks like worst goalie in the league. He has his games where he looks great...but not nearly enough. Losing to Coyotes is a new low. Btw..."Flower" has to be worst nickname in sports.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I don't know, I mean I've seen worse games -- isn't saying much, but it's true. I wouldn't say the Hawks "gave up," they overcame a two-goal and almost a three-goal leads. Refs gave the Yotes at least one goal if not two. It was once a gain a shit-start that doomed the Hawks. Fleury wasn't great but it wasn't all his fault. Kane left his man wide-open for one goal. I thought Stillman and McCabe looked like shit, among others.

Savard18

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you saw from the start they had Stillman with Kane and Bjorgy, went with 7 dman with the big talk of bringing in Beaudion well he got like 2 shifts the entire game. Im watching this first shift going man King really is going off the rails, they went on a win streak and he left everything alone, they lost a couple and he starts rearranging things thinking he's Scotty Bowman. From a fan's standpoint I say leave the lineup alone don't try to make the playoffs or try for the head coaching job fulltime you were barely a decent AHL coach. Watching Kane skate around cause he's got a centre and winger that can't either keep up or receive a pass till the PP when he finally plays with Dcat. Love the comment by broadcasters in COL game how Kane is frustrated. Then you see him play with Bjorgy and Hagel while Cat get the pleasure of playing with Kubalik and Dach. No wonder you take the best playmaker and goalscorer and decide to change things up, lets' make the guy even more depressed. LOL
Honestly guys the last two games its worse if MAF isn't saving them in both first periods the game is over quick in both.
vs COL it was like I was watching Hasek with the sabres when they had to know one else back then.

Can't wait till March for TDL but after seeing what they got for Nylander (would have rather seen a pick than a player come back.)

As for GM and Coach, was hoping they'd go for Paul Maurice before he's taken up, But agree with some here that till theirs a GM not gonna see a coach since yeah you'd usually let him pick his man like they did in VAN. (Bruce B would have looked good here. LOL)

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True, but unfortunately the "Break Glass In Case Of Emergency" seemed to be Pulford too often when the money started to wane, and materialized as nothingburger acquisitions like Theo Fleury and Gilmour well past their shelf life, and nonsense like the Alpo Suhonen experiment. Finally got the right guy (Smith), and after he drafted the seeds of the future Cup teams and pissed off Pulford too much by not being a toadie bootlicker, he was shown the door.

Where I'm going with this is that the Wirtz family doesn't know shit about hockey. They like the money they make from it, but I'd argue that with all due respect to Rocky, he has less of a clue than his dad about who to hire to fix this mess. Who knows if Scotty Bowman is still there in his ear feeding him more awful information, but I don't think anyone left in that building has clue one on how to right this ship. DISCLAIMER: that is not saying that Stan and McDonut had any idea either; don't misconstrue the last statement to mean anything remotely resembling that.

Granada

Liked Posts:
True, but unfortunately the "Break Glass In Case Of Emergency" seemed to be Pulford too often when the money started to wane, and materialized as nothingburger acquisitions like Theo Fleury and Gilmour well past their shelf life, and nonsense like the Alpo Suhonen experiment. Finally got the right guy (Smith), and after he drafted the seeds of the future Cup teams and pissed off Pulford too much by not being a toadie bootlicker, he was shown the door.

Where I'm going with this is that the Wirtz family doesn't know shit about hockey. They like the money they make from it, but I'd argue that with all due respect to Rocky, he has less of a clue than his dad about who to hire to fix this mess. Who knows if Scotty Bowman is still there in his ear feeding him more awful information, but I don't think anyone left in that building has clue one on how to right this ship. DISCLAIMER: that is not saying that Stan and McDonut had any idea either; don't misconstrue the last statement to mean anything remotely resembling that.

I fear you may be right, especially with your second paragraph. The Jed Hoyer consultation scares me -- will it pay dividends, or is it proof that the org has no clue where to go from here? I mean, considering how long they kept Bowman for as long as they did, it's safe to assume they have no clue what to do moving forward; and with these Hoyer/Forde consultations, it feels like they're in chaos, throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. I hope I'm wrong and that it pays dividends instead.