Trubisky

FoCo

Liked Posts:
trubisky-smh.gif

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Hear me out. I think the Bears should bring Trubisky back to compete with Fields for the job. Especially, if Daboll gets hired. I see no downside to this at all. Fan favorite too
That would be a huge mistake. It would be like reliving, day after day, a huge mistake of our past. Moreover, when we spent another #1 draft pick on a QB (Fields) it was with idea of him being our franchise QB. You don’t want that guy looking over his shoulder or having ghosts from the past trying to haunt him with Trub fan boys rooting to have their guy inserted into the game/dividing our fan base. Fields could handle it for sure, but it would an unnecessary distraction.

Trubs is the past. Let’s leave him there.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It won't happen but I have no problem with it. Trubisky is a bottom 5 starter, top 5 backup.

Why should we get butthurt at the mere suggestion?

That being said...I bet Mitch wants no part of the Bears either.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
ONLY if Daboll and only if he was serious in wanting Trubisky.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Literally a fan(1) favorite.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Hear me out. I think the Bears should bring Trubisky back to compete with Fields for the job. Especially, if Daboll gets hired. I see no downside to this at all. Fan favorite too
Thank you for your input Mister Pace, but shouldn't you be looking for a new job?

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
The original poster isn't off base. Our backup needs similar skillset as the starter so the offense would be run similarly if the starter or backup is playing. You cannot get much more disparity between starters and backups between Fields and Dalton/Foles. With that said, Trubisky may not be the backup for the Bears but we need a somewhat mobile quarterback as the backup.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The original poster isn't off base. Our backup needs similar skillset as the starter so the offense would be run similarly if the starter or backup is playing. You cannot get much more disparity between starters and backups between Fields and Dalton/Foles. With that said, Trubisky may not be the backup for the Bears but we need a somewhat mobile quarterback as the backup.
Greg Roman will have it all taken care of.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
??‍♂️

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I agree with needing a similar skillset backup and i actually liked Mitch but too much bad history to make this work, get a lower round college guy with like skills.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Pro bowler and NVP, hard to argue with the hardware.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish MT nothing but the best. I hope he gets another shot. No one has succeeded in Nagy’s system. He wasn’t ready anyway and then have to ”learn” from Nagy & Co was too much to ask. I don’t see why he would want to come back to Chicago as a back-up? He can be and is a capable back-up for a team that has talent and good coaching.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
You have to have faith in the people who identify talent in order to pull a ballsy move like this off. Right now we don't even know who our identifiers-of-talent will be.