After the 2019 season, Nagy & Trubisky had a meeting Trubisky showed up to the meeting with notes. Nagy never showed up

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Looks like this was already posted can mods move this thread.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Where is it posted and how bad is the title? Because I'm not seeing it since this broke. Certainly not all the tweets about it.

Nagy definitely has issues that are going to keep him from ever being a good coach if he doesn't get over. The ego is a problem with many coaches but at least some of them have earned the right to have that ego. Nagy hasn't.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where is it posted and how bad is the title? Because I'm not seeing it since this broke. Certainly not all the tweets about it.

Nagy definitely has issues that are going to keep him from ever being a good coach if he doesn't get over. The ego is a problem with many coaches but at least some of them have earned the right to have that ego. Nagy hasn't.

nagy era thread

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
don't we already have enough poor MITCH threads on here?

mecha

Liked Posts:
don't we already have enough poor MITCH threads on here?
it's just a point of emphasis how much of a jabroni Nagy was. it doesn't change the fact Trubisky is a jabroni too.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And Pace tied himself to Nagy after last year and knowing all this. :rolleyes: Makes me happy they didn't move him up but they still should have someone other than George there.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Meet first, critique later. Any questions?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Pace tied himself to Nagy after last year and knowing all this. :rolleyes: Makes me happy they didn't move him up but they still should have someone other than George there.

THIS.

I heard from one of the decent guys (Hoge/Jahns, or maybe Chicago Audible guys) in the next press box that Pace was visibly upset at several Nagy decisions and plays, saying "what are you doing?" and the like, this season.

If Pace didn't know to separate himself from Nagy, he's even more ignorant and not worthy of staying or moving up in the org.

Man I hope they get this right and it sucks to have less than crapshoot gambler's odds of getting lucky on the next hires.