My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fields has a lot of the same physical attributes at Allen. I’d love to see Fields run this type of offense. That’s why Daboll is the guy I want. These ass clowns will hire Frazier though.
Except Allen can read defenses

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Fields has a lot of the same physical attributes at Allen. I’d love to see Fields run this type of offense. That’s why Daboll is the guy I want. These ass clowns will hire Frazier though.
What if they hire Frazier as HC and then get Ken Dorsey, Buffalo’s QB coach and passing game coordinator, as OC?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Bears can have both have first shot tomorrow if they want. Whatever they do I just want them to be first so I can at least be confident they got their top choice. I’m very afraid of going to slow and missing out to the Giants or Vikings for the top guy.
I would be shocked if the Giants hire someone before we do. I would think most candidates wouldn't take that job if there is a chance Chicago wants them.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Watching the playoff game and holy crap.

The bills do not have a great offensive line, but they play like their hair is absolutely on fire.

Just a ton of activity and energy and wow. It's like the entire offense was taking uppers.

Just really damn impressive stuff and I could easily see Justin Fields running the same offense...
Seems like Allen is doing some improvising.

Rise

Liked Posts:
What if they hire Frazier as HC and then get Ken Dorsey, Buffalo’s QB coach and passing game coordinator, as OC?

definitely a possibility. Could get Daboll and then Dorsey as OC, and a Frazier assistant or even keep Desai. I would prefer this route myself.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe. Or maybe Allen is just that good that he can make most coaches look good. Or maybe daboll is the best thing since sliced bread. Or the truth is somewhere in the middle. I have no idea
I’m not sure why this is a question for you. The offense of scheme is really good and the quarterback is also really good and the person responsible for developing that quarterback is also the same person who put the offensive scheme together. And it’s 100% Daboll’s playbook, and not his HC plays that he is just calling the plays.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
McDaniels offense not looking to hot in the 1st half

dennehy

Liked Posts:
definitely a possibility. Could get Daboll and then Dorsey as OC, and a Frazier assistant or even keep Desai. I would prefer this route myself.
Why would Dorsey leave Allen and the Bills, where he would control the offense, to OC for an offensive HC in a new environment?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If this slaughter continues we might see them pull Allen and put in Trubisky. And if Trubisky looks decent they should write the contract before Daboll even enters the building tomorrow

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure why this is a question for you. The offense of scheme is really good and the quarterback is also really good and the person responsible for developing that quarterback is also the same person who put the offensive scheme together. And it’s 100% Daboll’s playbook, and not his HC plays that he is just calling the plays.
Again, like I said…maybe. But allen has been making chicken salad out of chicken shit this game that can’t be attributed to scheme. Things simply weren’t there and he found a way to turn it into big gainers. It’s not as clear cut as you’re making it. Again, I like daboll….but he’s not sure fire by any means

Rise

Liked Posts:
Why would Dorsey leave Allen and the Bills, where he would control the offense, to OC for an offensive HC in a new environment?

Good point he might not, that’s ok still prefer this setup. Unless the real brains is Dorsey, I don’t know the answer to that.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If this slaughter continues we might see them pull Allen and put in Trubisky. And if Trubisky looks decent they should write the contract before Daboll even enters the building tomorrow
If the plan is really to promote Champ to GM, why not!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Because that’s how you build a resume that doesn’t have red flags.