After the Bills run in the post season, I am all in on DaBoll

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And yes, I realize just how much of that is Josh Allen. Allen is a special QB. But he didn't start out that way.

And if you look at Fields, Justin has the same skillset as Josh Allen. Same physical tools. Same downfield accuracy.

Now, can he develop his decision-making and hang onto the ball better? No idea, and that may end up being what separates Allen from Fields.

But shit, I want to find the fuck out.

I want to see Fields in Daboll's offense.....

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
2 games = sold.

I mean, noted, but at the same time, I know what I am looking at. I looked into what Daboll ran during the regular season, and comparing the notes to what I saw in the playoffs, he finds a way to get guys open...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Watching that game tonight made me realize just how much that offense is put on Josh Allen. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence especially considering Daboll's track record of failures at previous stops. Maybe he can work magic with Fields, idk. Seems meh.

Bust

Liked Posts:
naw, bear fans prefer flores and watson

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Watching that game tonight made me realize just how much that offense is put on Josh Allen. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence especially considering Daboll's track record of failures at previous stops. Maybe he can work magic with Fields, idk. Seems meh.
But did you watch the other BILLS playoff game where Josh Allin played every single little bit as good as he did in tonight's second playoff game because if you watched BOTH of these two games you too might be literally all in because that's literally two games in a row that were perfect from the Qb position not just one game but two of them so maybe perhaps if you had a bigger sample size you would literally climb aboard the Dabbol band wagon and not be such a hesitant Harry about going all in.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
And yes, I realize just how much of that is Josh Allen. Allen is a special QB. But he didn't start out that way.

And if you look at Fields, Justin has the same skillset as Josh Allen. Same physical tools. Same downfield accuracy.

Now, can he develop his decision-making and hang onto the ball better? No idea, and that may end up being what separates Allen from Fields.

I live in the northeast and have seen my share of Bills game. Allen looked bad his first season. The word bust was thrown around by idiots who think a qb can be judged after one season. I have no doubt with a competent coaching staff and a front office that puts talent around him Justin will succeed and be a big time qb in the league for the next decade plus.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:

Can Daboll lead a whole team? We need a head coach, not a play caller only here..

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I mean, noted, but at the same time, I know what I am looking at. I looked into what Daboll ran during the regular season, and comparing the notes to what I saw in the playoffs, he finds a way to get guys open...
His entire body of work should be the sample size, is sort of what I'm getting at.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Can Daboll lead a whole team? We need a head coach, not a play caller only here..
Meh! At this point i dont care who they hire. Whoever they hire has to make it happen on the sideline so whether we like or hate the hire no one knows if its going to work out for at least a year or two.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Meh! At this point i dont care who they hire. Whoever they hire has to make it happen on the sideline so whether we like or hate the hire no one knows if its going to work out for at least a year or two.

I prefer they hire a GM and let him do his job.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I agree that it's dumb to base who you're hiring and not hiring off of one or two games in the playoffs, but the counter to his statement on Bowles is that you have 4 years of failure with the NY Jets to convince you that he's probably not a good HC. The track record of success for 2nd time HC's who were bad at their first stop is not great. Bill Belichick is a clear outlier.