OT: AFC has the QBs of the future.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
After the spectacular Chiefs vs Bills game, it's obvious the best QBs of the future are in the AFC. Thank God the Bears are in the NFC. They would not be able to do jack-shit about Mahomes or Allen and would get absolutely GASHED by either one for a decade plus.

Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert - that's the future right there. Hell, if Watson didn't get all handsy with massage therapists, he be right there too.

Brady and Rodgers are old turds that should have been flushed with Manning and Brees.

Prescott? Whata dumb-fuck. Run up the middle of the field and burn the clock. ?

Wilson and Stafford? The sun is setting these next few years. The only real guy is Murray and he seems to start the year off great and then fade the last few weeks.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Fields has no limits. Both up or down. He could easily turn out every bit as good as these guys or every bit as bad as Mark Sanchez.
Sucks they wasted a year of his development by not having any discernable plan with how to use him or develop him.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Trevor Lawrence is also in the AFC - will be interesting to see if he develops.

Unproven talent in the NFC to develop will be Trey Lance with the 49ers and then Justin Fields with the Bears.

I'm not sure if Jalen Hurts will ever get into the discussion, but he is another young NFC qb.

But yeah, the better qb play right now does appear to be in the AFC and those guys still have long careers ahead of them.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the spectacular Chiefs vs Bills game, it's obvious the best QBs of the future are in the AFC. Thank God the Bears are in the NFC. They would not be able to do jack-shit about Mahomes or Allen and would get absolutely GASHED by either one for a decade plus.

Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert - that's the future right there. Hell, if Watson didn't get all handsy with massage therapists, he be right there too.

Brady and Rodgers are old turds that should have been flushed with Manning and Brees.

Wilson and Stafford? The sun is setting these next few years. The only real guy is Murray and he seems to start the year off great and then fade the last few weeks.
Stafford only 33.......

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If Fields can be even top 10 we would be in for a fun ride.
I know ppl will find this hard to believe, but after watching those two GLADIATORS tonight - Mahomes and Allen - I don't even want to think about Fields right now. ??

In awe of what these guys did tonight.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Fields has no limits. Both up or down. He could easily turn out every bit as good as these guys or every bit as bad as Mark Sanchez.
Fields can't read a defense. His ceiling is to be average

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I know some here love to suck him off, but i couldn't imagine being a Patriot fan right now and watching a limited Mac Jones while a ton of athletic freaks with ice in their veins run through the AFC
Yeah, Mac Jones has some rough years ahead. I could see the Patriots getting in the playoffs and getting waxed in the 1st round every year.

...the new will wear off of Jones quick.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

Yet another dumbass take from you. The Bears have been getting Gashed for most of the last 30 years by GB qb nevermind the other elite qbs in the division over that time. There are always elite qbs in the league and these guys are just the new generation.