***OFFICAIL*** BREAKING: RYAN POLES NAMED BEARS GM (ANOTHER #CALLEDIT BY OP)

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Most likely. 10x better than Caldwell, imo, as the coordinators are likely going to be 10x better.

I read an article about the Patriots struggles and it said the coordinators have pretty much been purged from 5-6 years ago, so instead of having coordinators with 15+ years of experience you've got a lot of dudes learning OTJ...I think it matters

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well of course we don't, neither does any other person on this earth and we don't know if whoever gets hired as HC and OC and DC and other positions will be good either.

Exactly. So until we do know, I am going to enjoy this moment and the fact that we at least got a GM that was instrumental in turning around the Chiefs offensive line in one year.

I am all about the O-line.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did not know this:

"Poles was signed by the Bears as an undrafted free agent in May 2008. The Bears cut him at the end of training camp."

"About a month or so later, he was back at BC, working as a graduate assistant. Less than a year later, he joined the Chiefs organization, working his way up from a scouting assistant to college scouting coordinator, a job he held for six years. He was the team’s college scouting director for two years after that before, in May 2018, taking over as the team’s assistant player personnel director. In June, his title changed to executive director of player personnel.

While he was involved in the Chiefs’ college operation, the franchise drafted quarterback Patrick Mahomes and tight end Travis Kelce, who are each considered the league’s best player at their position. Other stars the Chiefs drafted during that span include defensive lineman Chris Jones, receiver Tyreek Hill, cornerback Marcus Peters and defensive tackle Dontari Poe."

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My only real problem with this hire is that it is going to take weeks for my phone to stop autocorrecting "Ryan Poles" into "Ryan Pace".

Months if Poles turns out to be a ****ing idiot.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I can't see Poles hiring a dude that is twice his age to work under him. I could be wrong though.