Matt Eberflus hired as Bears head coach

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's a unicorn and one of the exceptions. But overall with the way the league has been trending, offensive head coaches are running the league. Look at this past divisional round. 6/8 teams are ran by O guys and one of them is that exception with Josh Allen at the helm.

I'm not trying to say they cant have success because he's a defensive guy, i just think your chances are better if he weren't.

I like to think Justin has a little bit of unicorn in himself, dont you think?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Things are cyclical and always will be. It’s naive to get in this mindset that whatver the trend du jour is will always be. That’s what people do though. They take whatever the trend at the time is and project it out over the future in the same direction it’s going in that moment. But that’s not how the world or sports work. They’re in an offensive cycle that will at some point transition back to defense. If you actually look at the metrics from last year offenses stalled and defenses are trending with this soft shell stuff. It’s totally possible the transition back to defense started last year and that will become the trend for the next 5-10 years.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Josh Allen developed with a defensive head coach.

Walter Football is a joke btw

Maybe so, and no offense, bit still gonna break it you Brah: Walter knows more football than you do.

Doesn't mean he isn't often wrong like 100% of all NFL prognosticators, but I'ma say he has slightly more credibility than a rando CCS poster.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe so, and no offense, bit still gonna break it you Brah: Walter knows more football than you do.

Doesn't mean he isn't often wrong like 100% of all NFL prognosticators, but I'ma say he has slightly more credibility than a rando CCS poster.

i mean you just have to go back through his draft grades and see all the bullshit he gets wrong and youll realize hes in the same boat as everyone else. he doesnt know how anything is going to play out

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didnt take long to find Walterfootball had Adam Shaheen as a potential BOOM pick

Next

?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Things are cyclical and always will be. It’s naive to get in this mindset that whatver the trend du jour is will always be. That’s what people do though. They take whatever the trend at the time is and project it out over the future in the same direction it’s going in that moment. But that’s not how the world or sports work. They’re in an offensive cycle that will at some point transition back to defense. If you actually look at the metrics from last year offenses stalled and defenses are trending with this soft shell stuff. It’s totally possible the transition back to defense started last year and that will become the trend for the next 5-10 years.
LOL

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didnt take long to find Walterfootball had Adam Shaheen as a potential BOOM pick

Next

?
All coaches, commentators and fans get stuff wrong. More often than not. Pointing to one example and acting like it means something is dumb.

not defending that site either.