Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Many of you is pissed off and it's a given so far, that the entire fan base doesn't like this new coach. Poles basically jumped the gun with a quick hire and barely any other interviews done by the new GM himself, which seems forced by the 5 head clowns upstairs. IMO, the Bears brass just may had realized two years ago was the time to fire Nagy and Pace because that's around the time the news came out about Nagy didnt want to work with Trubisky and was even on his way to being more exposed via Foles. Instead, they missed out on Stefanski, Rivera and possibly McCarthy followed by Staley, Sirianni and possibly both Saleh and Smith whom both took shitty situations. If i had to guess, if the Bears can't make playoffs in a weaken division without Rodgers around these guys should be out the door, especially if that Fraud Nagy made Playoffs his first season.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Many of you is pissed off and it's a given so far, that the entire fan base doesn't like this new coach, Poles basically jumped the gun with a quick hire and barely any other interviews done by the new GM himself, which seems forced by the 5 head clowns upstairs. IMO, the Bears brass just may had realized two years ago was the time to fire Nagy and Pace because that's around the time the news came out about Nagy didnt want to work with Trubisky and was even on his way to being more exposed via Foles. Instead, they missed out on Stefanski, Rivera and possibly McCarthy followed by Staley, Sirianni and possibly both Saleh and Smith whom both took shitty situations. If i had to guess, if the Bears can't make playoffs in a weaken division without Rodgers around these guys should be out the door, especially if that Fraud Nagy made Playoffs his first season.
Write your best with Grammarly.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Instead, they missed out on Stefanski, Rivera and possibly McCarthy followed by Staley, Sirianni and possibly both Saleh and Smith whom both took shitty situations.
Missed out you say?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
sure, if you want to pay for it. besides i'm fucking beat from work today because there's thousand of idiots whom cant drive properly and a bunch of lazy fuck boys won't get busy and load my rig fast enough, so i can supply you with quality literature writing skills I've learnt in 16 years of school and have that extra time to please your eyes but you already understand what i'm typing, right? But, instead you just want to nitpick???
You sure you having a decent day @modo ?? are you in denial of the hirings? Or is it that this thread is offensive that nobody wants to realize or be told that we're FUCKED?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Most fans are morons, so....

Guy hasn't run one practice and so many of you are acting like he raped your mother or something.
turn on the local Chicago sports radio...lmao. been listening allllll day to angry fans.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
turn on the local Chicago sports radio...lmao. been listening allllll day to angry fans.

just tell them Eberflus brought the peanut punch to indy....and they'll derp back the other direction

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Greg Roman 2024
Every time I look at your avatar,I get Daboll and Roman mix up together. The last few times I've said Daboll to you, I've meant to say Roman instead.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The schedule is took weak next year to miss the playoffs. There is no excuse for less than 10 wins. This team has a roster capable of winning now with proper offensive execution. So I agree that Eberflus should be fired if he doesn't get us to the playoffs this upcoming year

Bust

Liked Posts:
Many of you is pissed off and it's a given so far, that the entire fan base doesn't like this new coach, Poles basically jumped the gun with a quick hire and barely any other interviews done by the new GM himself, which seems forced by the 5 head clowns upstairs. IMO, the Bears brass just may had realized two years ago was the time to fire Nagy and Pace because that's around the time the news came out about Nagy didnt want to work with Trubisky and was even on his way to being more exposed via Foles. Instead, they missed out on Stefanski, Rivera and possibly McCarthy followed by Staley, Sirianni and possibly both Saleh and Smith whom both took shitty situations. If i had to guess, if the Bears can't make playoffs in a weaken division without Rodgers around these guys should be out the door, especially if that Fraud Nagy made Playoffs his first season.

everything is tied down to justin's play . . . nothing moar nothing less

If what you say holds true, it's a result of lots of losses = meh qb play

JUSTIN HAS HUGE PRESSURE!! Can he end duo curses at the qb spot as both the bears and ohio state have historically bad qb play in the nfl.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Missed out you say?
Not exactly. But the feeling is.. it's already over for Eberflus and I'm asking the question to those that thinks so.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I read Ted Phillips will be replaced with Omar Khan when he retires next year, maybe he can figure it out...

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Supposedly, Poles demanded to select his guy as a red linr before signing, but lets shift the blame right away

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Of course it won’t work out. Anyone who says otherwise hasn’t paid attention for thirty fucking years

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Supposedly, Poles demanded to select his guy as a red linr before signing, but lets shift the blame right away
so, you wouldn't say that it wasn't rushed or too sudden and soon to hire Eberflus?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
sure, if you want to pay for it. besides i'm fucking beat from work today because there's thousand of idiots whom cant drive properly and a bunch of lazy fuck boys won't get busy and load my rig fast enough, so i can supply you with quality literature writing skills I've learnt in 16 years of school and have that extra time to please your eyes but you already understand what i'm typing, right? But, instead you just want to nitpick???
You sure you having a decent day @modo ?? are you in denial of the hirings? Or is it that this thread is offensive that nobody wants to realize or be told that we're FUCKED?
I literally understood what you posted like it was the back of my hand and in all honestly that moodo guy should get the back of your hand acrossed his pretty little mouth for mouthing off at you like that when I'm sure he completely and udderly understood what you typed just like I did and anyone with a brain whomst isn't a ignoramus did when they read what you wrote which was literally completely understandable.