HUGE potential benefit of Eberflus hire

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
People aren't talking enough about the close relationship between Matt Eberflus and Luke Rhodes.

It would be a HUGE get if Luke Rhodes follows Eberflus to the Bears.

As quality posters like @Grimson have noted, longsnapping has become a higher and higher priority for NFL teams over the years, and Rhodes is a first team all pro, the best of the best right now.

The possibility of getting a truly elite longsnapper makes the Eberflus hire much more exciting.

Thank you for thinking of me!

I stressed this 2 years ago in the below thread:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Thank you for thinking of me!

I stressed this 2 years ago in the below thread:

Is there literally anything with which you have NOT called it on ccs in your hole entire posting history here on this forum?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
People aren't talking enough about the close relationship between Matt Eberflus and Luke Rhodes.

It would be a HUGE get if Luke Rhodes follows Eberflus to the Bears.

As quality posters like @Grimson have noted, longsnapping has become a higher and higher priority for NFL teams over the years, and Rhodes is a first team all pro, the best of the best right now.

The possibility of getting a truly elite longsnapper makes the Eberflus hire much more exciting.
Are you suggesting moving on from Scales?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
You like to use the word "literally" a lot..
Does your mother know that you're using her computer again?
You appear to be about 14 years old.
I'm thinking more like 8 or 9, as I've told him/her many times that was funny the first or second time but after about 1000+ it's literally Special person.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking more like 8 or 9, as I've told him/her many times that was funny the first or second time but after about 1000+ it's literally Special person.
Yeah..I don't get his act, but it gets old real quick.

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
Patrick Scales has been good as a long snapper. I'd say a change there is probably not necessary as opposed to finding a CB2 and getting some serious O-Line help.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Patrick Scales has been good as a long snapper. I'd say a change there is probably not necessary as opposed to finding a CB2 and getting some serious O-Line help.
Who would you go after on the oline?

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
Who would you go after on the oline?
In the draft, my guy is OT Daniel Faalele from Minnesota. A 6'9", 400-pound monster who could really open holes in the run game. He'd start at one spot, Borom at the other, Jenkins as backup/swing.

As for free agency... if I had to pick one, Ben Jones, C, from Tennesee, and roll with Daniels/Whitehair at guard, especially if I can restructure Whitehair.