Life of a Teacher

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Today was quite the eventful day for me. I walk into school head to my classroom, and another teacher comes up to me and asks me to tell him what I see. I look over in our commons area and what do I see, a kid with his pecker out. Took everything in me to not start laughing, so myself and the other teacher calmly walk over to him. I tell the other teacher to block the vision, and as I get down to his level simply say. Hey buddy your no-no spot is flopping around can ya put it up. Kid freaks out and starts smacking himself and rolls over to the other side putting his pecker safely back into his pants.

Just when I think it was over, I head upstairs to check on one of my kids in ISS. Just as I get up the stairs this kid stands up to sharpen his pencil, and what do I fucking see. A kid with no underwear on ass on full display with brown stains on his ass.

I turned to one of our EC teachers and said fuck this. First a kid has his pecker out, now another one has shit stains and his ass out.

Just another fun day in Bigfoot’s world.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Middle School block. How have been ya been buddy

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Middle School block. How have been ya been buddy
The middle school and high school here seem to be fighting for which is worst.
I'm doing great and retired with my wife. Will have our 4 yr old most of the day tomorrow. Going to be fun.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Awesome buddy glad to hear you are happy. Enjoy the time with the little one.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Didnt think there were any male teachers anymore

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hope you're well, @Bigfoot .

Best moment of my erstwhile teaching life at a Native American school was the students telling me that they were going to kick the ass out of their previous teacher, who was also Native American but who went by 'Jean-Paul'.

Worst moment of that life: failing a student and having him tell me he was going to wait for me in the parking lot and murk me.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My youngest daughter was a teacher and said fuck it because of the parents and crazy people running the schools.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My youngest daughter was a teacher and said fuck it because of the parents and crazy people running the schools.
The parents are bat shit crazy and always think they know it all. I love when a parent wants to do a conference about why their kids are failing. They just go fucking nuts yelling and screaming at me. My principal has this look like yeah this parent is about to get it. Than I pull out my file that has all their work that is blank and wrong, and detailed reports of all work that we do and due dates on them as well as if they have been participating.

Every time parents look down and just sulk when they realize their kid is lazy and hasn’t done anything in class. It always ends the same with I’m sorry they told me they were doing their work. My principal always laughs and says well looks like they are not.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope you're well, @Bigfoot .

Best moment of my erstwhile teaching life at a Native American school was the students telling me that they were going to kick the ass out of their previous teacher, who was also Native American but who went by 'Jean-Paul'.

Worst moment of that life: failing a student and having him tell me he was going to wait for me in the parking lot and murk me.
Was that in Oklahoma

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Was that in Oklahoma
New Mexico. Hard to meet retention quotas when you're required by the accreditors to fail a student after 3 absences or cause your school to lose its accreditation

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
New Mexico. Hard to meet retention quotas when you're required by the accreditors to fail a student after 3 absences or cause your school to lose its accreditation
Yeah that is tough.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bwahahahaha. So glad I only taught college courses and the worst I had to deal with was drunk or stoned kids. I couldn't keep it together with something like your day.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Today was quite the eventful day for me. I walk into school head to my classroom, and another teacher comes up to me and asks me to tell him what I see. I look over in our commons area and what do I see, a kid with his pecker out. Took everything in me to not start laughing, so myself and the other teacher calmly walk over to him. I tell the other teacher to block the vision, and as I get down to his level
I cant read anymore. This is sick!