2022 Bears offense… yikes!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best players were the punter, the WR that quit on the team all season and a bunch of defensive players that spent most of the year on the sidelines?

Holy shit, how can the Bears overcome all that talent off the field??
Name examples of players still available that will be a significant improvement for fields over 2021 offense.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I have a conspiracy theory that Poles doesn't really see Fields as the guy but can't quit on him yet. After this year he will and draft a QB in 2023.

Flame away!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Name two players remaining in free agency that are an improvement over the bears player playing their same position from last year…
Terron Armstead
Tyrann Mathieu
Bradley Bozeman
Trent Brown

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Relax.

They are resetting/rebooting Justins development timetable. Last year never happened as far as Poles is concerned. 2022 Will be considered a second Rookie year for Fields. Justifiably so, given the Nagy.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace made the team better in free agency.....what were the results?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When was it ever established that this team was gonna be built through free agency? I'm pretty sure we knew the opposite

Stop being fucking stupid
Oh right. It’s gonna be built thru the draft without a first rd pick.. talk about being fucking stupid

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’m completely with you, and I think it’s weird people don’t comprehend the idea of surrounding your young QB with weapons while also being smart with your money during a mini-rebuild.

The best things for this franchise, team and Justin Fields are to give Fields:

A) players to protect him.

B) good players to throw to.

Is Poles really expecting to grow Fields while giving him Darnell frickin’ Mooney as his top receiver?

Fields’ #2 option will be (checks notes) practice squad player Nsimba Walker??!! The fuck…..

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m completely with you, and I think it’s weird people don’t comprehend the idea of surrounding your young QB with weapons while also being smart with your money during a mini-rebuild.

Is Poles really expecting to grow Fields while giving him Darnell frickin’ Mooney as his top receiver?

Fields’ #2 option will be (checks notes) practice squad player Nsimba Walker??!! The fuck…..
Bingo

mecha

Liked Posts:
July is that way ---->

it's early days, my friend! all roads lead to Munich!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh right. It’s gonna be built thru the draft without a first rd pick.. talk about being fucking stupid

I mean pick 39 or so is about 7 spots from a 1st round pick in a draft deep at WR. With another 2nd to boot but carry on

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Poles will go get Sammy Watkins, Dante Pettis and maybe someone else like Demarcus Robinson, Desean Jackson etc. Tre'quan Smith if he doesnt sign with ATL... still some options for pros out there. Then Poles will draft a WR or 2 and bring in another 1-2 undrafted rookie free agents..

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
They are going to be one of the 5 worst teams in football this year the way things are shaping up.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that losing your best players and replacing them with worse players, on a team that is already low on talent and low on draft picks, is a strategy that probably isn't going to work out well for you in the short-term.

It doubly blows that we're having to put up with another wasted season while Justin Fields is in year 2 of his rookie contract. What's happening now is exactly what should have happened last year if dipshit McCaskey wasn't stupid enough to keep Nagy around for another season. They're a year behind.
Who have the Bears lost that had any impact over a full 17 game season? Goldman, Nichols, Daniels, Ifedi, Gipson, Dalton, even Robinson. They were all part of the reason for a shit season.

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I can see it now.

Now:

Fans are cool with not giving Fields anyone to throw to.

After Fields has an underwhelming season:

“You can’t blame Fields. He didn’t have anyone to throw to.”

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can see it now.

Now:

Fans are cool with not giving Fields anyone to throw to.

After Fields has an underwhelming season:

“You can’t blame Fields. He didn’t have anyone to throw to.”
i didnt know the off season was over and this was the roster on opening day

?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean pick 39 or so is about 7 spots from a 1st round pick in a draft deep at WR. With another 2nd to boot but carry on
So your plan is to rely on multiple rookie receivers with 0 nfl experience? Good luck with that