Deebo wants traded

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears are in rebuild mode, why would we trade for Deebo?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Thank god Parkins is out on paternity leave. I'm sure that show would be four hours of trade scenarios for Deebo.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the worst year to have no assets to trade. So many good players switching teams and the Bears can’t do anything is sad. Thanks Pace.

Looks like it might be the new normal going forward

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Hard no, he's talking about not wanting to be used as a RB and WR and his longevity. His versatility is why he's so good. Its a contract leverage ploy, that's all. He's not a pure WR, he's Cordell Patterson pt2. Fuck him and Kyler Murry. Both need to STFU and play. They both made their moves one year too early. Need to get a smarter agent or stop listening to whoever is in his ear. He has no leverage.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hard no, he's talking about not wanting to be used as a RB and WR and his longevity. His versatility is why he's so good. Its a contract leverage ploy, that's all. He's not a pure WR, he's Cordell Patterson pt2. Fuck him and Kyler Murry. Both need to STFU and play. They both made their moves one year too early. Need to get a smarter agent or stop listening to whoever is in his ear. He has no leverage.

I get your point, but calling him patterson pt2 is not fair.

He's the most elite player in the league at the WR position with the ball in his hands. His YAC per reception is 60% higher than kupps and he has a further average depth of target.....

He would absolutely thrive with justin.

That being said.....we have no picks to trade for him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I get your point, but calling him patterson pt2 is not fair.

He's the most elite player in the league at the WR position with the ball in his hands. His YAC per reception is 60% higher than kupps and he has a further average depth of target.....

He would absolutely thrive with justin.

That being said.....we have no picks to trade for him.

meh, The guy doesn't score TDs. Has missed more than half a year(2020) and is a gimmick RB. Also, the guy flat out has said he doesn't want to be used like Patterson is used.

All Pro one year and he wants that money? Can't blame him as his value will probably never be higher than right now.

Remember when Eddie Jackson had that one AP year?

I like the idea of keeping draft capital and trading back a million times like @HeHateMe does with his mocks.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Great player, and unlimited potential. But seems to be a bit of a diva, me-first type of guy. Not what seems to fit the Flus player profile…

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I have said several times this year that Deebo is the best non-QB player in the league. Seems too good to be true.
I stay by San Francisco. He is my favorite non-Bears player in the league. He wills himself into the endzone and is good for one 50+ touchdown play a game. I would trade what Ditka traded or Ricky Williams to get him on the Bears.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was just saying yesterday that deebo
Wants a a trade, but none of you listened.

It all smells like cutler 2.0 to me

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I have zero character concerns about Deebo. It sounds like he does not like how he is asked to play in SF. If I was a WR receiver in the NFL asked to play RB (one of highest and most valued positions to one of the lowest) I would have a problem too.
In my mind, it just adds more value given all that he can do, but when it comes time to sign a contract if half your touches are from the RB position you lose leverage. Plus the wear on tear on a RB body.

I would normally think he ends up staying in SF but given this offseason anything is possible.
What would you realistically give up for him?
I would start with our first 2nd and next year's 2nd and agreeing to big contract if its possible to push most of the money until next year and beyond.
Deebo has that it factor to will you to a win. One of the playoff games this year they needed a TD late and he told Shannahan to just put it in my hands and he took a handoff like 50 yards. He gave them a big play so many times this year when they most needed it.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Other teams will force the 9ers to deal with this

Except maybe the Jets, but who wants to go to the Jets

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator