Bears "reporter" Erik Lambert

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Hey it is what it is. He's not terrible, and alot of of times he's the only new content online. He has a ton of contrasting articles, but at least he's busy pushing a ton of content. It's entertaining and gives me something to read every 24 to 48 hours. Just look at it and appreciate it as CCS without all the dumbass personal BS. I'd rather read his stuff than a majority of you fuckers not talking relevant Bears stuff.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
*complaining about most of the clowns on Twitter. CSS can get bad, but fortunately, most of the responses I get are from the GOOD ones. I just ignore the others.
All you had to do was post the top CCS clown of all.
ccldsaeztby2m7qjajbq49y9j83gb2j8vmje-26rid-3dgiphy-gif.19225

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I went to the prestigious Columbia College of Chicago, I would major in saucy clickbait headlines like

reality: Kahlil Mack Traded
headline: 'Notable Bears Defensive Star Eyeing New Home'

reality: Nagy Fired
headline: 'Famous Visor-Wearing Coach Making a Change of Scenery'

slow news day reality: Justin Fields not traded
headline: 'Controversial NFL QB Staying Put in His Second NFL Season'

I think Lambert sucks, but I just want to see him get fucked up and file something like

reality: Dazz Newsome collarbone healed but it doesn't mean he will do shit
headline: 'Mom I could been WR if you doesn't beat me and make me bald and fuck everyones'

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
*complaining about most of the clowns on Twitter. CSS can get bad, but fortunately, most of the responses I get are from the GOOD ones. I just ignore the others.

The problem with that article is that as a sportswriter, you are basically complaining about your audience to your audience.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The problem with that article is that as a sportswriter, you are basically complaining about your audience to your audience.
And as has been noted, you are still your own audience

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hey it is what it is. He's not terrible, and alot of of times he's the only new content online. He has a ton of contrasting articles, but at least he's busy pushing a ton of content. It's entertaining and gives me something to read every 24 to 48 hours. Just look at it and appreciate it as CCS without all the dumbass personal BS. I'd rather read his stuff than a majority of you fuckers not talking relevant Bears stuff.
Hey Erik, nice to meet you.

Pushing out content means nothing if the work is shit. Which is what Lambert and Sports Mockery does. Shit. Also, he doesn't do "articles," he just retells what actual reporters report.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:

I guess I have my first hater. Poor me.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can you unpack this for me? You haven't been reading sports mockery articles posted on here, you don't believe that erik lambert (the subject of the thread) who is on the byline of said articles you read on here is the author of those articles, you don't read sports mockery articles posted on here (which I find hard to believe), or you just comment without reading, full stop?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lambert seemed to make good points at times and was less egotistical and hype than many other clowns, but lately he's really been stretching to come up with content, including creating drama that isn't and shouldn't be. Shame.

I think I'm in disagreement with his & other bosses that it's better to NOT publish anything than to publish total shit content.

While we're ranting...these paid "pros" can never be bothered to proofread out the egregious typos and errors throughout their clickbait. It's pathetic and an insult to fans' intelligence.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Can you unpack this for me? You haven't been reading sports mockery articles posted on here, you don't believe that erik lambert (the subject of the thread) who is on the byline of said articles you read on here is the author of those articles, you don't read sports mockery articles posted on here (which I find hard to believe), or you just comment without reading, full stop?
I have heard of sports mockery articles and most people hate them because they are not legit. So I avoid them. I had no idea they were attached to this random guy.