OT - *OFFICIAL* - WORST STATE IN THE COUNTRY MOCK DRAFT

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
With the first pick in the 2022 worst state in the US draft I am selecting Texas. It is hot. But it is also humid. And I like my model girlfriend, I may even say I love her at this point (shes mega hot and just an absolute gem of a blower), however, there are no seasons in this hell hole. There are tarantulas ( i live in the hills outside Austin), and joe rogan isnt that funny, and I already met alex jones, and i miss my Mom, and i miss my dog Ramsay (hes an irish wolfhound), and god damn it i miss chicago. They try to duplicate Chicago eaterys here (rip off Portillos), and they put brisket on everything (the big beef has fucking dried brisket). Show me a worse state.

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With the first pick in the 2022 worst state in the US draft I am selecting Texas. It is hot. But it is also humid. And I like my model girlfriend, I may even say I love her at this point (shes mega hot and just an absolute gem of a blower), however, there are no seasons in this hell hole. There are tarantulas ( i live in the hills outside Austin), and joe rogan isnt that funny, and I already met alex jones, and i miss my Mom, and i miss my dog Ramsay (hes an irish wolfhound), and god damn it i miss chicago. They try to duplicate Chicago eaterys here (rip off Portillos), and they put brisket on everything (the big beef has fucking dried brisket). Show me a worse state.
So are you going to finish or is this mock just one pick?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Illinois and it's not even close.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
im working on it i just got banned from twitter again so im going through a lot atm emotionally please be patient
No worries, I can wait. With Texas at number 1 I just can’t wait to see the rest of your top 10

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
1. Florida
2. Kentucky
3. Ohio
4. Pennsylvania
5. New Jersey
6. California
7. Michigan
8. Alabama/Mississippi (same thing)
9. West Virginia
10. Indiana
11-49 all other states tied in terribleness

50. Colorado

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
1. Florida
2. Kentucky
3. Ohio
4. Pennsylvania
5. New Jersey
6. California
7. Michigan
8. Alabama/Mississippi (same thing)
9. West Virginia
10. Indiana
11-49 all other states tied in terribleness

50. Colorado
Totally agree on #1. Please stop fucking moving here.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Then go home and leave you fucking piece of shit.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Totally pointless and if it is intended to be funny you failed. Bears forum not rambling BS.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok lol. Actually Oklahoma for me
We go to the Broken Bow area for weekend getaways sometimes. They got lots of little cabins and some good hiking. There’s a few nice areas in OK.

I agree that much of Illinois sucks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why didn't you bring your dog with you? Does he keep humping your girlfriends leg?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Why didn't you bring your dog with you? Does he keep humping your girlfriends leg?
great question! my mother loves animals and just retired and her dog just passed, and ramsay weighs 230 pounds and she loves him more than me at this point and hes great for warding off would be irl home trolls and i like that because my mother lives in indiana and who knows what happens there with half of you lot so honestly i just think hes better off with a newly retired super responsible woman who loves him more than anything than a guy who uses drugs every day and cant even recall what specific day it is without a windy city mock draft to sort him out

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
great question! my mother loves animals and just retired and her dog just passed, and ramsay weighs 230 pounds and she loves him more than me at this point and hes great for warding off would be irl home trolls and i like that because my mother lives in indiana and who knows what happens there with half of you lot so honestly i just think hes better off with a newly retired super responsible woman who loves him more than anything than a guy who uses drugs every day and cant even recall what specific day it is without a windy city mock draft to sort him out
230 pds, that's a huge dog you got there. So drug use every day hah? Pill popper? Meth head? H junkie? Crack Whore? All of the above? Or do you just smoke a lot of weed?