*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In all honesty no I would not. Here are some of the issues the Giants had with Toney last year.
Lack of commitment
Lack of playbook study
Poor meeting behavior
Feuds with the media
Thrown out of game for punching a Dallas player. Dallas game just happened to be his best game of season.
At the very least he is a distraction. More likely an un-coachable headcase.
If you only ever take chances on guys that are self motivated and have their shit together then why pay coaches big money as it is easy to work with guys like that.

In the end, the question would be whether Tolbert who was with the Giants last year thinks Toney is salvageable or not. If so then the question becomes what cost is commensurate with the risk. A conditional 5th or 6th rounder would seem like a good risk for someone with legit 1st round talent. Those are the kind of guys you buy low on.

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
If you only ever take chances on guys that are self motivated and have their shit together then why pay coaches big money as it is eay to work with guys like that.

In the end, the question would be whether Tolbert who was with the Giants last year thinks Toney is salvageable or not. If so then the question becomes what cost is commensurate with the risk. A conditional 5th or 6th rounder would seem like a good risk for someone with legit 1st round talent. Those are the kind of guys you buy low on.
This plus Nick Foles.

I wouldn’t take his ten cent head for any less.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wonder who he stole 'his thoughts' from?
Yeah, no way he came up with something so edgy and fresh as " Fields played bad. I expect him to improve," on his own. But thanks be to Jesus that he understood the necessity to get that thought out there.

jive

Liked Posts:
@jive I just was delivered some Mimosa and some Gorilla Glue #4 and am literally more nervously anxious as to which one I should partake of as the first one or if there should even be a second one inside the same evening and someone DMd me that you are a expert but I felt weird just dming you can you please help?

Id be glad to help! GG4 can be a pretty potent strain, so I recommend evening use. If its a good cut, its gonna make you cough alot. Mimosa is a better daytime smoke, especially if has citrus or sour notes to its flavor. So id go Mimosa and then GG4. Other way around, you might be too couchlocked to appreciate the Mimosa.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
This plus Nick Foles.

I wouldn’t take his ten cent head for any less.
Question is how to turn his head into a dolla amirite?

Curious what the details are here. The Joe Judge era is wonky and you have to consider there could be an injury history issue here in terms of how NYG handled it all.

Plus it is technically voluntary workouts, but homie got some splaining to do.

Maybe he is just so mad that NYG did not get Money Mitch.