Pringles arrested

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Hopefully we draft a wr in 2nd round, maybe this will be more incentive.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid yes, but references his “young son” probs had a blast. I did in my dads roadrunner around that age.

A8A9DB9B-EFFB-4513-9297-1CD2C73C0F4F.jpeg

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Poles isn’t exactly getting off to a great start.

I’m sure this comment will upset the overly sensitive people here but it’s true.

Obviously long term it doesn’t mean anything and the draft is all that matters. Just saying George can’t like this and the Larry O incident.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is such a non-story. JFC.
Agreed for the most part, but I can't imagine the new regime is thrilled.

I have a hard time understanding how someone would get hooked for Reckless Driving & Operating While Suspended...they're uniform traffic citations even in Florida. Then to get his car towed? Its pretty easy just to have the other adult who was with him or give an officer consent to legally park your car nearby if it wasn't parked legally on the traffic stop.

Something tells me he really earned getting arrested as I'm guessing he was probably an asshole about everything.

This isn't a good sign and I'm a bit concerned. Thankfully...the Bears don't have much vested in him.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Player on any other team gets arrested driving on a suspended license doing donuts with kid in car: “what a loser.”

Player on the bears gets arrested driving on a suspended license doing donuts with kid in car: “non story”

Lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I have a hard time understanding how someone would get hooked for Reckless Driving & Operating While Suspended...they're uniform traffic citations even in Florida. Then to get his car towed? Its pretty easy just to have the other adult who was with him or give an officer consent to legally park your car nearby if it wasn't parked legally on the traffic stop.

Something tells me he really earned getting arrested as I'm guessing he was probably an asshole about everything.

This isn't a good sign and I'm a bit concerned. Thankfully...the Bears don't have much vested in him.
It may be possible for the Bear to void his deal over this. Not saying they should but it does break some of the defined league rules.
 Disorderly conduct;
 Crimes against law enforcement, such as obstruction, resisting arrest, or harming a police officer or other law enforcement officer;
 Conduct that poses a genuine danger to the safety and well-being of another person; and
 Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity of the NFL, NFL clubs, or NFL personnel.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Player on any other team gets arrested driving on a suspended license doing donuts with kid in car: “what a loser.”

Player on the bears gets arrested driving on a suspended license doing donuts with kid in car: “non story”

Lol
And this:

“ Pringle was uncooperative ... becoming "verbally confrontational" with them during the stop.”

I know that part may be BS…. Just not a good look.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
It may be possible for the Bear to void his deal over this. Not saying they should but it does break some of the defined league rules.
 Disorderly conduct;
 Crimes against law enforcement, such as obstruction, resisting arrest, or harming a police officer or other law enforcement officer;
 Conduct that poses a genuine danger to the safety and well-being of another person; and
 Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity of the NFL, NFL clubs, or NFL personnel.
Oh I'm sure the Bears could void his deal if they wanted, but like you I hope they don't feel compelled to do so after speaking with him and reviewing what happened.

Hopefully there is more to the incident than we know and Pringle/Bears can move on from it in a positive way.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Don't know where you're from but driving on a suspended license gets you arrested and car towed no matter how nice you are

Might be a privilege thing

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
And this:

“ Pringle was uncooperative ... becoming "verbally confrontational" with them during the stop.”

I know that part may be BS…. Just not a good look.
I tend to believe it based on him being arrested, processed and his car getting towed...from what is reported on the incident- these are a couple of uniform traffic citations and thats it. Like I said I'm guessing he earned it by how he responded to initial office contact.

Just an observation, but we'll see.