*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really sure if he fits scheme or is any good, but I'd imagine Cunningham would have pretty good insight on him and if he's worth it, I'm sure the bears will be in contact
Truth. Gotta be better than the island of mispent toys that we tendered.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
So we were drafting BPA according to Poles for the 2nd round then what happened in the 3rd?

No way Velus Jones was the BPA at that pick, no freaking way.

We got cute and changed strategy to smartest guy in the room from then till draft end, taking reaches and small school diamond in the rough players .

That's what I saw happen.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Apparently the KC Chiefs thought WR Skyy Moore was worth drafting a few picks after the Bears drafted a safety in the second round. I think the Chiefs know a little about offense. The Bears do not.
Where has Poles worked his whole career in the NFL until now? You’re acting like Poles is a home grown commodity.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Apparently the KC Chiefs thought WR Skyy Moore was worth drafting a few picks after the Bears drafted a safety in the second round. I think the Chiefs know a little about offense. The Bears do not.
And we'll never know if KC had a choice between Brisker and Moore if they would have taken Moore over Brisker. It wasn't an option for them.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So we were drafting BPA according to Poles for the 2nd round then what happened in the 3rd?

We got cute and changed strategy to smartest guy in the room from then till draft end, taking reaches and small school diamond in the rough players .

Why? Because Mel kiper didn’t say it was a good value pick? Lol.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Chiefs are at a different stage than the Bears. They need a Wr to keep them competitive. The Bears need many positions.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Were you in the war room with Poles and Eberflus? It sure sounds like it based off your comment. Where did you guys order deep dish from?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Do they? Clyde Edwards-Helaire has been alright, but certainly not worthy of a first round pick. Mecole Hardman is a decent player I guess, but not some great steal or gem of a find. Aside from Creed Humphrey they haven't really had a bonafide good value pick on offense since they got both Pat Mahomes and Kareem Hunt in the 2017 draft.