Sports Illustrated projects the Chicago Bears hit their rock bottom in new power rankings

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The OL talent is worse, the WR talent is worse. The O was already bottom 3 so yea, it could be a really scary. My only hope is Nagy was so fucking bad that it's addition by subtracting his dumbass.
If Getsy is even an average NFL OC they will improve in every meaningful offensive category. But they could still fail to end the season with more wins than last year.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If Getsy is even an average NFL OC they will improve in every meaningful offensive category. But they could still fail to end the season with more wins than last year.
Even with the SOS?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Bears are going to be a very run heavy and play action team. Think the Tennessee Titans. They now have receivers who could block and multiple guys who can get YAC. For all the talk about Robinson, he was terrible in that regard and he was checked out anyways. The ball is going to come out quickly. There will be screens to the RB, there will be slants. It’s going to be a completely different offensive identity and the OC does not wear a visor

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think they will be bad, but not worst in the league bad. Probably a game or two below .500 and hopefully we see some things trending in a positive direction.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Said it numerous times: 6-11 again. Got worse talent-wise but improved coaching and easier schedule. This will be a try-hard team that won't lose because they're unprepared or unable to adjust in-game (i.e. get flagrantly outcoached), which will inherently make them less frustrating to watch.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd prefer a shit season with Fields showing progression and a coach who isn't a fucking idiot. Even if it's injury plagued, maybe it'll just be the older guys. And to trade Quinn mid-season.
I don't want to see a bunch of fluke wins and lucky breaks and end up with an inflated win-loss record.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Said it numerous times: 6-11 again. Got worse talent-wise but improved coaching and easier schedule. This will be a try-hard team that won't lose because they're unprepared or unable to adjust in-game (i.e. get flagrantly outcoached), which will inherently make them less frustrating to watch.
So we’re the lions?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Dont think the Bears will worst in league - and honestly I think at the end of the season record wont even be all that close to worst in league. Bottom 10? Very likely. Bottom 5? Possible. Worst team in the league though? Just dont see it.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Vs sf
@ gb

Two losses right off the bat

Not sure what anyone is expecting as

1st time HC
1st time OC/Play Caller
Soft cover 2 d
Highly questionable oline
Poor group of wr
2nd year qb who was injury prone and a turnover machine

Talent is less but schedule is easier

Anything from 3/4 wins to 9/10 wins is possible with the most likely outcome closer to the middle (6) garnering a top 10 pick.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You never said this and even if you did, its pretty obvious they're near the bottom so congrats on stating the obvious. If only you knew Ryan Pace was trash before it was obvious. Sad!
I say that the Bears have shit talent all the time. Wake up racist