Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
A 1000 yard #3 WR doesn't happen often in the NFL
But of course you need to factor in that he didn't play as our #3 WR last year, he played mostly as our #1. If he would of been playing as our #3 behind ARob and add any other #2 WR in there with him then he wouldn't of had 1000 yds.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I have. Mooneys career stats are worse than all 4 WRs I mentioned (Aka two good teams).

Let me know exactly where I’m wrong?

Thanks
For Mooney to be a #3 WR, that would imply that there are 64 other WR's that are better than him. I am confident most would have trouble naming 32 better than Mooney much less 64. There is a legitimate argument to say he is a #2 WR, but saying he is a #3 WR is pretty fucking dumb.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
But of course you need to factor in that he didn't play as our #3 WR last year, he played mostly as our #1. If he would of been playing as our #3 behind ARob and add any other #2 WR in there with him then he wouldn't of had 1000 yds.
And there are teams in the league that didn't even get 1000 yards from their #1 WR.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For Mooney to be a #3 WR, that would imply that there are 64 other WR's that are better than him. I am confident most would have trouble naming 32 better than Mooney much less 64. There is a legitimate argument to say he is a #2 WR, but saying he is a #3 WR is pretty fucking dumb.
See my post above.

Again, where is the disconnect?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The quote in the article is “Mooney would be a #3 on a good team”. The posts following say that’s bullshit. I then named two teams with 2 better receivers than Mooney, where he would be a #3.

Where is the disconnect?
I disagree that his production would take such a hit in this hypothetical scenario. On a good team he would be better leveraged wouldn't you agree?

Liked Posts:
The quote in the article is “Mooney would be a #3 on a good team”. The posts following say that’s bullshit. I then named two teams with 2 better receivers than Mooney, where he would be a #3.

Where is the disconnect?

In fairness I think you could debate Waddle being better than Mooney, that’s really dependent on which side of the fence you sit.

Saying that though if you think Waddle is a legit #2 on a “good team” then it stands to reason that Mooney is as well since statistically there’s really not a big difference between them.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Statistically Mooney has been a top 32 receiver his first two seasons, inside the top 20 2021. If we are going by yards.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Where is the disconnect?

You are correct, there are only 2 good teams in the NFL

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
See my post above.

Again, where is the disconnect?
Lets look at all the "good teams"

Denver--better than both of their starters
Las Vegas--a clear #2 on this team
KC--a clear #1 on this team
LAC--could be a #2 or the #3 here

NE--a clear #1 on this team
MIA--a clear #3 on this team
BUFF-- a clear #2 on this team

Pitt-- a clear #2 on this team
Balt--a clear #1
Cincy-- a clear #3
Cleveland--a clear #2 or even a #1 as Cooper hasnt been a great #1 in sometime

Tennessee- a clear #1

Dallas--a #2 WR
Philly--could be the #2 or 3 depending on how you look at it
GB--a #1 WR

LAR--a #3 WR
TB--currently a #2 since Goodwin is injured

Sorry but your argument simply doesnt hold up

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets look at all the "good teams"

Denver--better than both of their starters
Las Vegas--a clear #2 on this team
KC--a clear #1 on this team
LAC--could be a #2 or the #3 here

NE--a clear #1 on this team
MIA--a clear #3 on this team
BUFF-- a clear #2 on this team

Pitt-- a clear #2 on this team
Balt--a clear #1
Cincy-- a clear #3
Cleveland--a clear #2 or even a #1 as Cooper hasnt been a great #1 in sometime

Tennessee- a clear #1

Dallas--a #2 WR
Philly--could be the #2 or 3 depending on how you look at it
GB--a #1 WR

LAR--a #3 WR
TB--currently a #2 since Goodwin is injured

Sorry but your argument simply doesnt hold up
My argument is, and I quote, “So this article isn’t as far fetched as you are all making it seem.”

If you are incapable of reading English words, this means, it’s not 100% incorrect, since at least two teams would have Mooney as a #3. It wouldn’t be 0 teams.

There’s the disconnect. You cannot understand English sentences. I can’t help you there, sorry.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are correct, there are only 2 good teams in the NFL
See above. Never did I say that. You’re the type of trash on here that prefers to make smart ass comments instead of taking an extra second to read what someone is actually saying.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Where is the disconnect?
Ok you named 2 teams, that is where the disconnect...unless you are saying there is only 2 good teams in the league. what is the criteria for what is considered a good team? A winning record? a playoff team? so lets set the parameters, you tell me what the baseline for a good team is?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
See above. Never did I say that. You’re the type of trash on here that prefers to make smart ass comments instead of taking an extra second to read what someone is actually saying.
So you're saying that he'd be a #3WR on a bad team?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My argument is, and I quote, “So this article isn’t as far fetched as you are all making it seem.”

If you are incapable of reading English words, this means, it’s not 100% incorrect, since at least two teams would have Mooney as a #3. It wouldn’t be 0 teams.

There’s the disconnect. You cannot understand English sentences. I can’t help you there, sorry.

So 3(or 4) teams out of 17 possibly good teams means most good teams?
Im not so sure how come to the conclusion that he is shoe-horned into a #3 WR role when some great teams would have him as a #1 and most would have him as a #2. Reading comprehension, and math, must be hard for you.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ok you named 2 teams, that is where the disconnect...unless you are saying there is only 2 good teams in the league. what is the criteria for what is considered a good team? A winning record? a playoff team? so lets set the parameters, you tell me what the baseline for a good team is?
D'uh, its only the 2 teams the he listed therefore his argument is valid. You didnt catch taht?