Found on Twitter

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The following ex-Bears are now Falcons: Ryan Pace, Phil Emery, Dave Ragone, Charles London, Michael Pitre, Ted Monachino, Jon Hoke, Cordarrelle Patterson, Damien Williams, Rashaad Coward, Teez Tabor,
Elijah Wilkinson, Germain Ifedi, and Nick Kwiatkoski. Long-snapper Beau Brinkley was briefly on the Bears’ offseason roster between February 16 and March 17 of THIS YEAR. I suppose we can add him to the list, too."

Wow. @PrideisBears Falcons trying to snag that top pick in 2023 or nah?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The following ex-Bears are now Falcons: Ryan Pace, Phil Emery, Dave Ragone, Charles London, Michael Pitre, Ted Monachino, Jon Hoke, Cordarrelle Patterson, Damien Williams, Rashaad Coward, Teez Tabor,
Elijah Wilkinson, Germain Ifedi, and Nick Kwiatkoski. Long-snapper Beau Brinkley was briefly on the Bears’ offseason roster between February 16 and March 17 of THIS YEAR. I suppose we can add him to the list, too."

Snag? Nah it was handed to them when they traded Ryan a year late and got Mariotta as their QB1. Pace however is the gift that keeps on giving

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Arthur Blank must have came to Halas Hall and fell in love with the new steam rooms. Pace is a interior decorator, not a good evaluator of talent.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Now do the colts/chiefs -> Bears lol

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Arthur Blank must have came to Halas Hall and fell in love with the new steam rooms. Pace is a interior decorator, not a good evaluator of talent.

True story. I was messing with my phone while driving in Atlanta one day and slightly veered into the oncoming turning lane. Almost hit Arthur head on as he was turning.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Is he married? He might be making a play at Virginia

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Well, if Pace and Emery put their heads together on the draft............Nah that wouldn't work either.