Eddie Jackson's daughter has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is about somebody’s daughter dying and you want to call people morons on here and school people for being on the wrong thread? You’re a fucking scumbag bro. If message boards make you this angry maybe you should go do something outdoors.

You're the one that seems angry, sonny. Learn to read and post in the correct thread.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is about somebody’s daughter dying and you want to call people morons on here and school people for being on the wrong thread? You’re a fucking scumbag bro. If message boards make you this angry maybe you should go do something outdoors.
Save your anger for @Black Rainbow who said that flus shouldn’t be excusing players from voluntarily camp

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Serious question, are we going to be allowed to criticize his play without being turned into heartless assholes? Lets figure that out now before the attacks start when the season does.

Peanut missed camp once and the boards lost it. His daughter needed heart surgery. But then he came back and fucking crushed it. The guy literally invented a football move(peanut punch).

He is HOF worthy no doubt in my book.

So I think my point here is that Jackson should come back and invent a football move and be a fringe HOFer.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
RIP to her, that’s horrible.
The weirdo manchildren on this board that can’t turn off their gimmicks make this place legit unbearable.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
RIP to her, that’s horrible.

The weirdo manchildren on this board that can’t turn off their gimmicks make this place legit unbearable.
It's weird that people make duplicate threads for a topic already discussed. The average IQ of CCS is about 71 so it actually doesn't surprise me.

If I left it would probably plummet into the 50s.

Status
Not open for further replies.