1. Chicago Blackhawks
She is definitely the opposite of a butterface

Her body isn't all that great imo

Don't know what @Omeletpants is looking at

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently the article says the young people are calling it "hooking up" these days. What will those crazy kids come up with next?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have to be a special piece of shit to go on family vacation with a guy and then fuck his wife.
Yeah that shit is embarrassing, a good friends wife, on top of it..they have kids as well....dude literally destroyed a family, friendship and kids outlook on relationships....pathetic

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is what happens when you get with someone way hotter than you. You think Jay would have been porking this dude's wife if she was festively plump? Hell no. I cannot blame Jay. Even if she does have legs like a fucking praying mantis.

You know this dude is gonna let it slide. And get cucked again by some other dickhead that just wants to use his wife as his personal cum dumpster for a while. I knew a dude that looked JUST LIKE THIS GUY, and got cucked by some asshole that was pounding his hot wife behind his back. And then the asshole told him about it. You know what his response was? "She needs my help." LOL! Guess what? She cheated on him again and then left him.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
Yeah that shit is embarrassing, a good friends wife, on top of it..they have kids as well....dude literally destroyed a family, friendship and kids outlook on relationships....pathetic
Wait, so HE did? He's divorced. Takes 2 people to fuck, actually.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, so HE did? He's divorced. Takes 2 people to fuck, actually.
?........reportedly caught “hooking up” with his buddy's wife while on vacation with the couple and their children.

Guess we know what kind of dude you are. I would never touch a friends wife, u act like he can't control himself...smfh.

Two to tango? Lmao okay

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I never understood this misplaced blame. My ex-spouse cheated on me. Crappy of Jay no doubt but at the end of the day this falls on the person in the marriage that decided to cheat. The person outside of the marriage is irrelevant. Jay could be replaced by anyone. At the end of the day the wife chose to cheat. It's on the wife.