Jay Cutler sleeping with friends wife

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never understood this misplaced blame. My ex-spouse cheated on me. Crappy of Jay no doubt but at the end of the day this falls on the person in the marriage that decided to cheat. The person outside of the marriage is irrelevant. Jay could be replaced by anyone. At the end of the day the wife chose to cheat. It's on the wife.
If they were strangers sure. Neighbors? Cmon

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is what happens when you get with someone way hotter than you. You think Jay would have been porking this dude's wife if she was festively plump? Hell no. I cannot blame Jay. Even if she does have legs like a fucking praying mantis.

You know this dude is gonna let it slide. And get cucked again by some other dickhead that just wants to use his wife as his personal cum dumpster for a while. I knew a dude that looked JUST LIKE THIS GUY, and got cucked by some asshole that was pounding his hot wife behind his back. And then the asshole told him about it. You know what his response was? "She needs my help." LOL! Guess what? She cheated on him again and then left him.
I was banging this chick for years, apparently she started dating some church dude, got engaged. The entire time acting born again with him, while banging me...once I found out, I felt like complete shit, tried to tell him....but he is a cuck. Married her 3 weeks after I banged her during their entire 2 yr relationship

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
?........reportedly caught “hooking up” with his buddy's wife while on vacation with the couple and their children.

Guess we know what kind of dude you are. I would never touch a friends wife, u act like he can't control himself...smfh.

Two to tango? Lmao okay
I can see critical thinking isn't a strong suit of yours. Carry on though.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never understood this misplaced blame. My ex-spouse cheated on me. Crappy of Jay no doubt but at the end of the day this falls on the person in the marriage that decided to cheat. The person outside of the marriage is irrelevant. Jay could be replaced by anyone. At the end of the day the wife chose to cheat. It's on the wife.
I get this and as a feminist I'm definitely not going to hate on a woman who can **** whomever she wants, but as a man I believe what Jay did is disrespectful af. I've thrown a dude off a balcony for less than what Jay pulled here. Guess I'm just principled?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was banging this chick for years, apparently she started dating some church dude, got engaged. The entire time acting born again with him, while banging me...once I found out, I felt like complete shit, tried to tell him....but he is a cuck. Married her 3 weeks after I banged her during their entire 2 yr relationship

HOMEWRECKER

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah...it isn't misplaced blame. I'm lost with people's mindset. When I was single, I would never even think of banging any friends wife...that shit is low and dirty as fuck. U have no standards as a man, doing that shit to ur boy.

If this was some random chick that was married, yeah its all on her, but it was his good friends wife.....garbage ass dude.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I get this and as a feminist I'm definitely not going to hate on a woman who can **** whomever she wants, but as a man I believe what Jay did is disrespectful af. I've thrown a dude off a balcony for less than what Jay pulled here. Guess I'm just principled?

She probably seduced Jay when they were drunk. Jay was getting his dick sucked and well shit happens. Last thing you think about is getting caught and the repercussions.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
She probably seduced Jay when they were drunk. Jay was getting his dick sucked and well shit happens. Last thing you think about is getting caught and the repercussions.
Doesn't sound like a one time thing boyo.

Bust

Liked Posts:
And friends on top of it...damn

Jay has a 100 million banked. Am sure he'll get over it like he did with his other bff Brandon Marshall.

Wonder if Jay will bring this up in his podcast that he hosts . . . hmmmmmm

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Something wrong with you people.. That lady is gorgeous. I'd ruin a twenty-year friendship to put my biscuit in that basket.

Not really. I wouldn't cheat with a married women.. maybe... she is really hot though

Last edited:

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah...it isn't misplaced blame. I'm lost with people's mindset. When I was single, I would never even think of banging any friends wife...that shit is low and dirty as fuck. U have no standards as a man, doing that shit to ur boy.

If this was some random chick that was married, yeah its all on her, but it was his good friends wife.....garbage ass dude.
I see it both ways really. I have been cheated on and i personally put most of the blame and anger towards my girlfriend.

I have also slept with women who have boyfriends/husbands. There’s context to it though that didn’t make me feel like a complete asshole (one where they were technically “on a break” and another just a drugged up loser BF) and I just have the belief a cheater is gonna cheat so whatever.

I couldn’t imagine doing it with a friend’s partner though.

Also, the army has warped my mind on relationships. In my experience….it is extremely rare that soldiers aren’t cheating and/or being cheated on when deployed or away and training or whatever.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
...did he pass away?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry to derail thread....just ran into Aaron Jones. Told him don't be running all over my Bears....he responded..its a must lol. I dont idolize or take pics...he even laughed after.....mfers legs are skinny .. but awesome dude. His interaction with people